PDA

View Full Version : Winter Walk with Buddy

happylabs
01-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Buddy has been bugging me to go outside ever since we had our first snow in December. I asked him if he wanted to go outside and he went nuts, meow, meow, purrrrrrr, purrrrrrr. Once we got outside he stood for awhile on the steps and then went down into the snow. However, he came right back up onto the deck. I guess it was too cold for his little paws. He did enjoy standing and walking on the deck and sniffing the air. :):love:

momcat
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi Buddy,
It must have felt great to get outside for some fresh air. That white stuff on the ground must have made your little paws feel cold though. I hope you had a good time outside and now you're all warmed up. All of your pictures are great but the portrait shot shows just how handsome you are! Stay warm, sweetie. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love:

Freedom
01-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I know he is pleased you took him out; and I am pleased you thought to take the camera!

Love that 2d shot where he is lifting his head and sniffing the air, and the close up is beautiful!

My Sparkle was pinning to go out, so I finally let her about a week back. (Fenced in back yard, I didn't do a leash). From inside the garage she spotted a squirrel eating below the bird feeder and she dashed out! (Didn't catch him, he ran up the tree and sat chittering away at her.) She looking up at him a bit, then looking around.

All of a sudden it dawned on her, her paws are IN the snow! :D She tried lifting this one, then that, but as she couldn't get all 4 out, that wasn't working, so she just as suddenly darted back in the garage and into the house, he heeeee.

And the squirrel happily came down to finish his dinner.

Catty1
01-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Beautiful pics of very handsome Buddy. :love::love: I also love the picture where he is sniffing the air!

Now he is all warm inside and so are you...wishing you two happy winter cuddling! :)

cassiesmom
01-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Awww, Buddy! I really like the close-up picture -- you are very beautiful! You went outside and checked on the deck, got some fresh air and now you are back inside again. Please have mum give you some hugs and snuggles for me (and your kitty-siblings too :love:)!

Sonia59
01-31-2011, 03:38 AM
Buddy, you are beautiful. A walk outside is nice, but a warm home is not bad either, isn't it sweetie? :love:
My Peppito used to be like you, very hesitant, when he was going out only occasionally. But now that he is going out several times a day (our garden is completely closed), he enjoys it a lot, even with big snow :D

catmandu
01-31-2011, 09:52 AM
:love::love::love:
You look as though you are not at all certain about that cold stuff on your paws Buddy.
I Tubster Panther am the only Found Cat who goes out and I do not like cold either.
I wish I could come and visit you Buddy, we could go out exploring the wildeness together and them come in for a warm cup of soup.:love::love::)

smokey the elder
01-31-2011, 10:51 AM
I love it when cats walk in the snow, and they start shaking their paws one by one...ew, ew, ew!

Laura's Babies
01-31-2011, 11:29 AM
LOL! So it was a short walk? I am laughing because I would have been so glad to have gotten out of that and back in the warm house myself! My walks in the snow....(when I am around it) is also very brief just so I can say I went out in it.. :D

That close up is breath taking, print and frame that one!! Gosh he is so pretty!