PDA

View Full Version : An awwww moment

Kittyfoot
01-30-2011, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOyikB5VkZM&feature=player_embedded

I found this on a truck site I belong to and thought you folks might enjoy it.

Randi
01-30-2011, 02:34 PM
This is what I got:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Freckles
01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I saw the cute video, but no sound.

momcat
01-30-2011, 02:43 PM
I've seen this one before when it was going around my office. What a beautiful video and the choice of music is perfect! The way the deer and kitty interact with each other still puts a lump in my throat. We humans can learn so much about getting along with each other from animals. Thank you so very much for putting a big positive in my day!

pomtzu
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
That was so cute. Kitty sure loved that little deer! :love: I had no trouble with audio or video.

Don Juan's mom
01-30-2011, 06:54 PM
When that kitten becomes a full-grown 75-pound mountain lion, that deer is going to be in BIG trouble. :D

Freedom
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Awwwww . . . . when they snuggle together at the end, I'm not sure which was comforting which!

momcat
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM
I was kind of hoping that cute bunny would join in with them, he looks so lonely all by himself.

catmandu
01-31-2011, 09:57 AM
This is how I envision Our Awesome Angels Army, All Animals mingling together, loving one another as they explore the best that our World has to offer.
:love::love::love:
They would make sure that All Angels had enough to eat, and that All Angels had the food that they like the most and had a place where they would be comfortable.
:cool::cool::cool:
That truly is what I see Paradise to be , and I know that Our Angels will be there to greet Us All.
:love::love::love::love: