PDA

View Full Version : Does this qualify?

Laura's Babies
01-30-2011, 10:41 AM
I think we are working on kitty piles this winter and was wondering if this would qualify?

Picture 1- Boo is sleeping against a lump in the quilt
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0221.jpg

Picture 2 - She even lays her head on that lump

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0223.jpg

Picture 3- the lump..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0222.jpg

Funny things is, she never realized it was Samantha until she finally moved after hours of being so snug under there..

The heater vent is right below where Samantha is sleeping and you see how the quilt is at the edge of the sofa? It catches the heat and warms under the covers.. Here's another day when Samantha was taking advantage of the quilt catching th heat... I swear she is more cold natured than I am!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0227.jpg

Laura's Babies
01-30-2011, 10:43 AM
This is the heater vent just below where Samantha stays on the sofa only on this day she was hugging the vent itself...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0193.jpg

catmandu
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
That is so sweet , and to me that qualifies as a Cat Dynmaic Duo Pile Up:love::love:
Even though they cannot see each other , Our Cats are always aware of each other.:cool::cool:
And My Cats love the raided vent so much, they are all up there now, luxuriating in the warmth.:):)

BarbPond
01-30-2011, 12:20 PM
:) Cute photos Laura. KittyBoo and Samantha are so cute and sweet!! Oh, and lovable too!!

kaycountrygal
01-30-2011, 12:44 PM
They're so sweet. At first, I thought maybe the lump was you LOL (no offense please). Then I thought, no, she's taking the picture. I'll brag about temps today in central NC; it's 65 right now, unusually warm for this time of year. It feels good in short sleeves in the sun. We've had a rough winter so far but nothing compared to folks up north. Kay in NC, Sun 1.30.11

BarbPond
01-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Oh my I wish that I had a good camera! Just shortly after posting on here I turned around and both Gabby and T-Boy are curled up together on this small kitty bench behind me! It is so darn cute! Both of them spent 3 months in a shelter, in a cage together, after Katrina. They are both still very lovey towards each other!

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Kittys have the right idea when it's cold!:D

momcat
01-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Oh yes, that does count as a kitty pile! They sure know where the heat comes from and how to make the most of it. Samantha and Boo are beautiful, not to mention toasty warm. Lovies being sent to both of your sweeties!

Freedom
01-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Aw Samantha and Kitty Boo, he hee. But Laura, how do you KNOW that Kitty Boo didn't know that lump was Samantha? I know they don't have the keen sense of smell of a bloodhound, but they are still better than we are! Samantha must have enjoyed the extra warmth from the snuggle, hee hee.

Heating vents are quite popular around here as well, lol!

jennielynn1970
01-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Love the pics!! Boo looks so peaceful and happy, and content on "her" lump, lol. Love it!!

cassiesmom
01-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh, I think it definitely qualifies!

I love the expression on Kitty Boo's face in the second picture! :love: Hello, dear Samantha and Kitty Boo!

Laura's Babies
01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Aw Samantha and Kitty Boo, he hee. But Laura, how do you KNOW that Kitty Boo didn't know that lump was Samantha?

By the total shocked expression look on her face when Samantha came out from under there.. It made me bust out laughing when she realized she had been snuggling up against Samantha all that time... it was a taken back "Ewwww!" look, complete disbelief. I have had Samantha curled up against me under the cover and Caramella come lay right on top of her and they stay there like that a long time while we nap.

BarbPond
01-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Laura... seeing those precious babies makes me want to come pet them again!! At the rate Gabby is attacking the 11 cans of special food I got him I just may have to go get more soon! He just emptied the 3rd can. And I am sure he will want more before bedtime!

Give all the babies a hug for me!

sana
01-31-2011, 05:57 AM
A BIG AWWW for these pictures. LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS OF HUGS AND KISSES!! :love::love::love::love:;):D:love::love::love:

Medusa
01-31-2011, 06:32 AM
Yep, I'd say that qualifies as a kitty pile, semi anyhow. LOL

smokey the elder
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
I can picture her going, "Now I have Samantha cooties!":D

Laura's Babies
01-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I can picture her going, "Now I have Samantha cooties!"

smokey the elder- THAT cracked me up!!

Anybody here remember how much Boo hated Samantha when she first got her? She stalked her, bullied her, gave her no peace.... Remember? (That's why I find that "cootie" comment so funny..)

lvpets2002
01-31-2011, 12:24 PM
:love: Yup you getting there.. How so Cute & Sweet.. great pics thanks

catnapper
01-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Most definitely qualifies! any blankets that purr count