PDA

View Full Version : Sasha

Medusa
01-30-2011, 06:45 AM
What a beautiful cat Sasha was! I'd love to have seen her play the bannister harp. What an extraordinary thing for a furkid to do. You can be proud that you had many good years w/such a wonderful cat. She is so deserving of her title of COTD. :love:

catmandu
01-30-2011, 06:51 AM
:love::love::love:
What a dear Cat you are Sasha, and you were able to sgare your love and purrsonality with your Family and Fans for so many years.
You were a smart Cat not to want to go outdoors as there can be a lot of things out like like cars.
You are such a Regal Cat, and we can tell at a glance that you are a Big Purr Machine.
:):)
Sadly that dread diabetes took you too soon, but we know that you are an Awesome Angel now, in the greeting deaprtment helping the New Angels become Awesome Angels.
And that once in a while you stop by your Family to let them know that you are all right.
:cool::cool:
Our Awesome Angels Army loves Regal Sasha and will send down an Angelic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Sahasa Family celebrating Sahas as Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day^^.
:love::love::love:

got15cats
01-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Sasha was a pretty cat and I especially enjoyed reading her story. The "making kitty soup" part was the funniest. It sounds like Sasha was quite the character. I know she is missed very much.

Sherry
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

kaycountrygal
01-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello, Sasha was such a beautiful cat. I am sorry for your loss. I know you did all you could to help her, even giving her insulin shots for six years. I enjoyed reading about her likes and dislikes and it is obvious that you loved her very much and she will always be in your heart. Perhaps one day you might consider getting another cat to love. I am glad that she was chosen as COTD! Kay in NC

kuhio98
01-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Special Sasha ~ You definitely sound like one of God's most unique purrrsonalities. I would have loved to watch you make soup and play the harp. :D

Thank you to your purrrsons for sharing your specialness with us. I hope, when the time is right, you will send another special kitty for them to share their lives with. I know he/she won't be as unique as you, but all kitties are special in their own way. :D

catlover11
01-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I offer you my sincere condolences at the loss of your beloved Sasha. I would also like to mention that very often diabetes (as well as urinary tract infections, renal failure, gastric/stomach issues, allergies, hyperthyroid, ear infections, upper respiratory infections, eye inflammation) are caused by dry food. Cats are carnivores and need real meat and moisture in their diets. Ever since we have been replacing canned food with dry food these illnesses have increased greatly. Dry food also deteriorates the coating on their teeth thereby making them prone to tartar build-up and bacteria which puts a strain on their organs. Unfortunately most vets will not tell you about this - luckily mine did, and I also have a very well written French article that supports this information. Good quality canned food (no by-products or grain) will help your cat to live a longer and healthier life I promise you - and it's not necessarily much more expensive because you will avoid trips to the vet and heartbreak for you and your family.

My cats are rescues and I live in a condo - they have very little interest in the great outdoors; from their life on the street they know the dangers that exist out there for them (fast cars, nasty neighbors, predators, going hungry) and would much prefer being safe, food at the ready and enjoy playtime with us inside. Your Sasha was very smart to choose to stay indoors and misses your loving care.

mon
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
What a great kitty you had!! I have loved and lost many cats over the years and each one was a unique blessing. So glad sasha is cat of the day!! peace and love :love::love::love::)

Momo
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Wow - you were a cute sweet, funny girl. I know that you are sorely missed. Have a ball making 'soup' over the Rainbow Bridge! :love::love::love:
(You looked like my Dust Bunny)...

lizbud
01-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Sasha sounds like she was a unique friend & companion.:love: You will
miss her for sure, but always treasure the time you shared with her.Thank
you for sharing Sasha with us. She certainly merited status as one of our
honored CAT OF THE DAY.:love: You have written a beautiful tribute to
her here.:)

tatsxxx11
01-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Dearest, beautiful Sasha, our EXTRA special Sunday Cat of the Day~

I'm so very sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, sweeheart, but during your time on this earth, how very loved you were (and still are). We all know how deeply your family misses having you, their precious girl, there by their side. But I'm so glad your Mommy nominated you so that we might have the opportunity to honor you for the very special girl that you were; beautiful not only in body, but in spirit and heart.

I loved reading all about your special ways, and couldn't help but laugh when I read how you loved to "make soup" (cooked to perfection), play the banister harp, and chase your "mini mes!" How precious is that!:)

My Rainbow Bridge furangel Buddy was a diabetic kitty too, and lived many happy years after his diagnosis with the help of his insulin, and special diet. And as we Moms of "sugar kitties" know, you kids are the sweetest! How blessed you were Sasha, to have a family so loving, so devoted to doing all in their power to keep you healthy, and how blessed were they, having known your unconditional love, your joyfulness, your friendship those many years.

Run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved furangels, dear Sasha, until that very happy day when you and your Mommy and Daddy are together again...keep the soup warm for them!:)

To the family of Sasha...My deepest condolences on the passing of your precious girl. She truly was one of a kind, and it was an honor meeting her today, having the chance to pay tribute to all that she meant to you.:love:

karlyb
01-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Sasha was a beautiful girl with her plush gray fur and dazzling yellow eyes. I'm so sorry she has gone to the Bridge at such a young age. Sasha was quite the unique kitty - making soup, playing the bannister harp, and chasing her own hairballs around the house! Thank you for sharing this wonderful kitty with us today. Sasha will always be in your heart.

susanswatlin518
01-30-2011, 09:38 PM
WOW- SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL! BE ASSURED THAT PART OF SASHA WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS. I BELIEVE THAT- AND I HAVE HAD A FEW CATS PASS ON. I HAVE TWO CATS NOW- AND THEY ARE PRECIOUS. I HOPE YOU ARE TAKING TIME AND BEING GENTLE WITH YOURSELF. IT HASN'T REALLY BEEN THAT LONG-AS ONLY A CAT/DOG/PET OWNER KNOWS. SASHA'S EYES SPARKLED AND SOMEWHERE-THEY STILL DO. VERY SAD BUT HAPPY THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO SHARE HER LIFE WITH YOU. :love: WARM BLESSINGS-SUSANSWATLIN518:love: