PDA

View Full Version : Kayla

Medusa
01-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Kayla, you're the prettiest Tortie I have ever seen! What a beautiful girl! I love your human's remark about the best way to sleep is while breathing cat fur. That's a true cat lover. And who wouldn't be, w/such a pretty girl as you kneading on her human? It's so nice to know that you get along w/everyone and that you'll have your place in the family for many wonderful years to come. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :love:

kaycountrygal
01-29-2011, 09:09 AM
I smiled as I read the article about you Kayla. What a pretty sweet loving girl you are! You really sound as if you loved your people (and dog) immediately; how lucky you chose each other. I hope all of you will have many years together. Ask for an extra treat today and I bet you'll get it. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
01-29-2011, 09:35 AM
:love::love::love:
What a great Tortie you are Kayla, and how nice that you have not only your Furr Ever Home, but a great Canine Companion.
I wish Pouncer Roccalno would come in out of the cold and be my friend.

I have always liked Torties as they have such a blend of colors, and are so beautiful.
:):)

You certainly knew your Guardian when she came for you at the shelter, and having Tortietude you let her know that you were her Cat, no ifs or buts about it.
:cool::cool:
Pouncer My First Cat, Karina the Momma Cat and Pouncer Roccalno , Tories all send a Cat of Many Colours MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS Four Our Newest Recue Cat ^^ Our Newest Tortie ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ And Cat of the Day Karmic Kayla and her Dog Companion ^^.
:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
01-29-2011, 12:12 PM
What a beautiful cat with such a pretty name! You sure are a special lady of the house:love: Enjoy life with Murray and so sorry about Samantha but it sounds like you will fill her polydactyl paws oh so fine:D :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Kayla what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet face today. What fun it must be to see it every day. You certainly knew how to charm your mother, eh? Not every kitty would kiss a dog to get a new home. ;) I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
01-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Kayla - what a cute adorable girl you are!
I'm glad that you are now in a loving happy home!
Enjoy your COTD status! :love::love::love:

Kay
01-29-2011, 05:28 PM
What a sweet kitty! So affectionate from the first time you met her, and such a beauty too. I love it when the kitties snuggle up and sleep with you.

-K.

tatsxxx11
01-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi Kayla! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!:love: I agree with my fellow poster...you are one of THE most gorgeous Torti girls I've ever laid eyes on...your lovely coat and coloring, contrasted against your sparkling green eyes, is simply stunning!:eek:

No doubt about it Kayla, you were destined to be with your family! It was clearly a case of love at first sight for you and your Mommy, and after having passed the Murray test, the deal was sealed!:cool: I can only imagine the joy and comfort your Mommy felt that first night you crawled up next to her in bed, laid your sweet face next to hers and began your purring lullaby, contentedly kneading dough!:) What a blessing and comfort you were to her after her great loss, and I'm sure your beloved predecessor Sam is looking down from heaven, so happy knowing her Mommy is being so well loved!:love: Keep up the good work, precious Kayla, being the best furkid a family could ever hope for!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, Kayla! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and spoiled to the max! Hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day of honor, precious Kayla!:love::love::love:

BarbPond
01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh my goodness you sure are a beautiful lady! Wish I could give you a big hug and lots of pets.

Congratulations! :love:

cassiesmom
01-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Kayla is my most wonderful companion and feline soul mate. She makes me happy every day!

What a sweet tribute! Kayla, you are a beautiful tortie girl! How wonderful that you were waiting for a forever home, and it happened at just the right time. Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl!