PDA

View Full Version : Look what Tink Found!

happylabs
01-27-2011, 05:05 AM
I really never know what I will find when I get up with these 3 silly cats. This morning I turned on the light in the living room to find Tink with this. I wasn't sure what it was at first. Let's just say at age 50, it isn't mine! Must belong to my daughter who is off at college. :p

3Catcondo
01-27-2011, 09:07 AM
LMAO!!! How cute. My mom's cat used to hoard things under her bed. a bag of brown sugar, the scrub sponge from the kitchen, a ruler, pens, he used to find and collect the funniest things!!! Love the pic. Thanks for sharing.

Taz_Zoee
01-27-2011, 09:40 AM
HA HA HA!! That is hilarious!!! Tink, you are a silly kitty. :D

pomtzu
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Let's just say at age 50, it isn't mine! Must belong to my daughter who is off at college. :p

Your secret is out, so don't blame it on your daughter! :p:D

Silly kitty - stop telling on Mom.

catmandu
01-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Tink certainly is a bit of a scavenger, and that is quite an odd toy he has found. Maybe Tink has a Lady Friend, he thinks that this will fit:rolleyes::rolleyes:

smokey the elder
01-27-2011, 10:38 AM
You sure your name isn't Dulcie? (Dulcie is a cat in Shirley Rousseau Murphy's Joe Grey series who likes to make off with unmentionables!:D

happylabs
01-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Your secret is out, so don't blame it on your daughter! :p:D

Silly kitty - stop telling on Mom.

LMBO!!! That thing wouldn't even cover the mole I have on my cheek. :eek:

Tink certainly is a bit of a scavenger, and that is quite an odd toy he has found. Maybe Tink has a Lady Friend, he thinks that this will fit:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ummm...Gary...Tink is a girl...Tinker Belle. I promise not to tell her what you wrote. She currently has a crush on a male Tuxedo cat she met on Facebook. :p

krazyaboutkatz
01-27-2011, 11:40 AM
LOL Too funny.:) One time when my RB Pepper was still a kitten he got a hold of one of my bras and he left in the hallway. Luckily I spotted it before any one else did.:o

Randi
01-27-2011, 12:02 PM
LOL! :D I can't wait to hear what your daughter will say when she gets home.

happylabs
01-27-2011, 12:11 PM
LOL! :D I can't wait to hear what your daughter will say when she gets home.

Oh I sent her an email this morning with the photo attached. She wrote back and said: "nice...crazy cat".

My daughter has the upstairs of my house to herself which includes 2 big bedrooms and a bathroom. I usually keep it all closed up when she isn't home but when we had sub-zero temps earlier in the week, I opened up the bathroom door and turned the heat on to low. I don't even look in her bathroom because it is usually a disaster area. :eek:
I am pretty sure that is where Tink found her new "toy". :D

kaycountrygal
01-27-2011, 12:55 PM
LOL What is it? a thong? a bra? Whatever it is, it is TINY LOL. Cats are so cute, arent they? There's no telling what they'll play with or do.

happylabs
01-27-2011, 02:42 PM
LOL What is it? a thong? a bra? Whatever it is, it is TINY LOL. Cats are so cute, arent they? There's no telling what they'll play with or do.

I guess it is a thong. There is a little triangle of material held together by strings. How anyone could wear this thing comfortably is beyond me. I guess I am showing my age. :p

cassiesmom
01-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Miss Tink! Oh my goodness, what you found! :eek:

Can I just tell you, though... the color red looks great with your lovely tuxedo coat. You are beautiful!

Freedom
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh I sent her an email this morning with the photo attached. She wrote back and said: "nice...crazy cat".

Yes, but did you also tell her Mum decided to SHARE the photo with the PT world? :D

Hi Tink, lovely color.

Laura's Babies
01-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for a good belly laugh!! That was THE BEST picture!! One picture is worth a million words?... (THAT is the picture!) ~LOL!~ LOL!~ LOL!~

(I am so glad you were a good cat mom and took that to post!!) :D

BarbPond
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Well I hate to say this but the other day our youngest kitten Michael hauled one of my pads... you know the ones... right out into the kitchen!!!

Freedom
01-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Now THAT I have had happen here, too, lol.

happylabs
01-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Yes, but did you also tell her Mum decided to SHARE the photo with the PT world? :D

Hi Tink, lovely color.

Hee Heee!!! Of course not!

Well I hate to say this but the other day our youngest kitten Michael hauled one of my pads... you know the ones... right out into the kitchen!!!

Only my PT friends would understand this. Buddy likes to roll on mine. :D

GILL
01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Come on now, we all know the rules that all cats live by:
If it is on the floor or close to the floor (within 10 feet) it's the cats toy.