PDA

View Full Version : RIP Myles

moosmom
01-25-2011, 07:08 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Myles3.jpg?t=1295960953

I got a text from Brandon, the guy who adopted Myles. Myles was my friend's daughter's cat that I placed last July.

Brandon said he went down to the basement to put food in his bowl. He gave him a kiss and Myles laid down on his back for his belly to be rubbed. Brandon went downstairs later because Myles let out the YOWL (same YOWL MooShoo let out) only to find Myles gone. Another Thrombosis took a precious furbaby too soon.:(:(

RIP beautiful orange boy. You were loved by so many. I'm glad you were able to enjoy family life, even if for a short time.:(

smokey the elder
01-25-2011, 07:22 AM
RIP, handsome Miles.

Medusa
01-25-2011, 07:27 AM
How unfair that your humans were robbed of more time w/you, Myles, but apparently your time here was finished. RIP, sweet boy and peace to your humans.

Freedom
01-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Aw, dear Myles. Enjoy RB fella.

catmandu
01-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Dear Myles is such a Big Creamsicle Cat, a true Owesome Orange with white accents!!!
What a sad day that he went so suddenly, but at least Myles was not in pain.
Myles will be in Paradise now with his Wings of Silver and Gold and will be there tonight at the Belvedere Restaurant in Greece to have the first plate at the Awesome Angels Picnic.
Myles will be looking now for that special place where he and his family can be together in Love.
One Fine Day.:love:

phesina
01-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh, I am so sorry. A wonderful boy, gone so suddenly.

My deepest sympathy to all who love Myles so dearly.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2011, 01:31 PM
OH NO! That was so sudden! RIP sweet boy! I know you will be missed!

3Catcondo
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
RIP Myles. You were such a handsome fella, you look so much like my Owen kitty. Have fun at the bridge, and I'll send some comforting thoughts to Brandon and family during this sad time. You will all be reunited one fine day...

Amy

rosethecopycat
01-25-2011, 09:56 PM
I know how shocking it is to lose a cat so suddenly since Mr Jones left on Sunday.
It's like you want to 'replay' the tape and change things. Or, saying,
'wait, just a minute, I need time to 'digest' what is happening here'.

It's a blessing not to have a beloved cat suffer and linger, but the speed of losing them like this is not comprehensible either.

So sorry for those who knew Myles and miss him already.

Godspeed to the RB, Myles.

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.:( He sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Myles.:(