PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 45

cassiesmom
01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm rooting for... a good game, funny commercials, a great halftime show, and just enough football-watching junk food that I'm satisfied without feeling like a big pig afterward. No chili-cheese fries for me this year.

Karen
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
I look forward to seeing the commercials online afterwards, I always look forward to the Clydesdales! Would rather watch the Puppy Bowl than football, though!

Taz_Zoee
01-24-2011, 06:11 PM
I just like a good game and the commercials. There are already some Budweiser commercials showing now that are "to be continued" at the Super Bowl. Oh, and of course I like junk food too. It will be great to stay home and watch it on our 82" projector screen in HD. The past several years we've been at someone else's house and I never can hear the commercials. :mad:
And this year I will be in control of the remote, so I can rewind or pause as I want. :D

caseysmom
01-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Its football season? :p

davidpizzica
01-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Being from the home of the Black and Gold, I'll DEFINITELY be watching on the big screen TV in our activity room. Go STEELERS!!

cassiesmom
02-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Best commercial of the game -- Doritos, guy, Pug. I won't say anything more in case anyone hasn't seen it. Also- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Justin Bieber for Best Buy (I wonder how much that cost?!).

And I ended up not eating like a big pig! Yay! My mom got some yummy parmesan and garlic pita chips at Trader Joe's, so we munched on those.

momcat
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Would rather watch the Puppy Bowl than football, though!

I'm definitely with you on that, Karen. Those puppies are so darn cute and look like they're having a blast. Being owned by Groucho, I must admit to being partial to the Kitten Half Time Show. The Chicken Cheerleaders, the Hamster Pilots, the puppies in the parking lot.....what could possibly be better than that?!? Except maybe some haggis chips.
I hope they all get adopted! :love: