PDA

View Full Version : Our penguin pals are coming!

momcat
01-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi fellow kitties!
I'm sure that those of you who were on the Mystic Seaport trip remember our penguin pals and the great time we had with them. Well, I got a call from them earlier this week saying they'll be on vacation in New York City from February 12 to February 24. They would love it if we joined up with them for a few days of fun and relaxation.

I've already spoken to Pinot and Cassie and the Catmobile will be ready when we are.

It's party time again! Please let us know that you'll be coming. We need to decide when we go, how long we'll be gone, and places we can take them to. Check in, fellow kitties, we have plans to make.

Your friend'
Groucho

katladyd
01-23-2011, 05:33 PM
My boys are in! Oh, by the way, Ming wants to know if the other bagpipers want to give an impromptu concert for the penguins. He thinks this would be a great time to present their Big Wedding Day songs to an audience.

dehlers43
01-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Franklin and Chelsea will definitely be there....I think Chelsea misses "you know who" :love:
Sheesh - she just head butted my arm to tell me not to forget she misses her BFFF too.....:D

phesina
01-24-2011, 07:12 AM
My gang will definitely be on hand.. the pipers and the Authentic Scottish Dancer will be delighted to perform for their Penguin Public!

catmandu
01-24-2011, 09:32 AM
My Found Cats :love::love::love::love: will certainly want to be there , with bells on, as they used to say:love::love:
They will bring food from Poco Loco and Buckeyes and Tony Romas, pl;enty for everyone:love::love::love::love:

katladyd
01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Franklin and Chelsea will definitely be there....I think Chelsea misses "you know who" :love:
Sheesh - she just head butted my arm to tell me not to forget she misses her BFFF too.....:D

I kind of thought the reason Ming was so eager for another Catmobile trip had something to do with a certain Princess.:love:

cassiesmom
01-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Cassie says she will be ready to travel on the 12th! I will send her with Eli's cheesecake.

Pinot's Mom
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
I'll be on this trip! :)

momcat
01-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Hi kitties!
How are all of you? As you already know, we'll be in New York City for our vacation in a few more weeks and we're looking forward to seeing and partying with you again. Please let us know your plans so we can arrange where to meet and what to do. There's so much to see in New York City and we don't want to miss a thing. Will the bagpipe quartet be bringing their bagpipes? They were so good at Mystic Seaport and we can't wait to hear them play again. We've heard there's a lot of snow there too, we'll show you some tricks about how to stay warm that never fail to work.
We hope to hear from you soon so plans can be made. We can't wait to see all of you again!

The Mystic Penguin Patrol

cassiesmom
02-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Cassie isn't too sure about haggis chips yet, but she's ready for penguins, pipers, and whatever else the Catmobile encounters!

phesina
02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh, penguinies, we are all on our way soon!.. And our bagpipe quartet now has an Authentic Scottish Dancer performing with them AND many delightful, tasty Scottish treats we will be bringing along to share with you!