PDA

View Full Version : New Digs

Willow Oak
01-23-2011, 09:26 AM
http://www.danieltaylor.us/sitebuilder/images/CatsOnBed-760x573.jpg

Above is a recent photo of some of the cats as they enjoy lounging around their new digs. In the photo are both BK's, Pete, Sasha, Boots, Ethyl, and Tiger. Below are some of the dogs as they likewise lounge around. In the photo below are Sam, Scamp, Willie, Taz, Grainger, and Grace. Lu Lu is asleep in the chair. As I've said before, I have one lazy bunch of vagabonds. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

http://www.danieltaylor.us/sitebuilder/images/DogsOnBed-760x573.jpg

Laura's Babies
01-23-2011, 09:32 AM
They all look so comfy!! Can I come curl up in there with them and take a nap?

happylabs
01-23-2011, 09:44 AM
Great photos! They are all definitely happy and content. The only thing better than having one big dog is having several!

Scooter's Mom
01-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Wonderful to see your crew again! Hope 2011 has been good to you so far.

Randi
01-23-2011, 12:05 PM
It’s good to see your crew again - well fed and healthy looking.

They can’t get much more relaxed, can they! :D Has Pete put on a bit of weight lately? He looked skinnier a few years ago.

Looks like a wonderful place you’ve got there... green and lush outside, and probably lots of space to romp around. :)

Freedom
01-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi! *waves* was thinking about you last week, you must have heard the "vibes" he hee.

My my, look at all the lounging going on there! I could easily snuggle in on EITHER bed and feel quite comfy, he heee.

Glad you posted, great to see most of them!

Willow Oak
01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
In recent months I have become somewhat of a vagabond myself. Having had to quit my previous job for health reasons I found myself on the move, the Willow Oak crew in tow. It is only by a miracle that we have managed to stay together this far into our journey.

Below are my own new digs. I forget the exact square-footage, but the house itself is of 1900's vintage. Located on the Ouachita River, the house has two big rooms in the attic, and four rooms on the first floor. A huge front porch and a smaller back porch fill out the remaining space. Surrounded by massive pecan trees and some very large and aged cedar trees and pine trees, I've dubbed the place "Riverbend."

I currently have a lease-with-option-to-buy agreement. Hopefully, the Willow Oak crew has finally found a place to rest -- a new permanent home.

http://www.danieltaylor.us/sitebuilder/images/RiverBendAngle-723x545.jpg

Marigold2
01-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Blessings to you and all your wonderful fur children. They all look so happy and healthy. The house is lovely and I hope it becomes yours soon.

Randi
01-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Wow, what a wonderful house - it looks so cosy and it even has a porch! You can sit out there in your rocking chair, watch the sunset and smoke a cigar. :D I hope you'll be able to buy it! Good luck! :)

Scooter's Mom
01-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Your new home is beautiful! I've always dreamed of living in a house that was that style. I'm a little envious. :D

prechrswife
01-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Beautiful! I grew up in a city on the Ouachita River in Louisiana.:)

Karen
01-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Here's hoping the new place will be home for a long time to come. Thanks for checking in, and it's funny how there's no dog amongst the kitties or vice versa!

fritz03
01-23-2011, 07:18 PM
The dogs and cats look rather comfy sleeping on the beds,hope they all get along ,especially having to move to a new home.

krazyaboutkatz
01-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Your new house is beautiful and your animals sure do seem to like it.:) So do you have your own bed too or do you have to share with them?;) I hope that everything will go well and that you'll be able to buy this house. Good luck.:)

K9karen
01-23-2011, 10:55 PM
What a beautiful house! You may find me on your porch with the dogs, a rocking chair, a mint julep in hand and a big smile on my face!!

Considering Mz Logan is petrified of cameras, I'm jealous of the dog picture. Nobody budged!!! Sleeping soundly..like..who cares? A camera!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Hope you are feeling better.

phesina
01-24-2011, 07:27 AM
What a beautiful new home you have! Especially with all those lovely cushions on the beds!

smokey the elder
01-24-2011, 11:03 AM
DOGPILE!:D Seriously, your pets need to learn to relax.:)