PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Baby the Survivor

catmandu
01-23-2011, 07:44 AM
:love::love::love:
What a brave Little Survivor you are Beautiful Baby , and once again a Cat who under other circumstances may never have found her place in the sun, is rescued by a Pet Talker with a heart of cold.
Not only do you have your Furr Ever Home Beautiful Baby, but your own bed and you have to be the first Cat we have seen , listening to songs on your very own IPOD!!
:):)
You are such a Great Little Cat Beautiful Baby, and I think that you are a Good Looking Young Cat, although I may be prejudiced as you have that Mister Scrappy'Scrappy Two/Pouncette look to you!!
:cool::cool:
Mister Scrappy , Scrappy Two, Pouncette and Buster Kitten are starting the Tuxedo Junction MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To You Beautiful Baby , Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Ouur Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
God Bless Your Family for helping you when you needed a Friend the most!!
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
01-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Hello Baby! What a pretty girl you are and lucky to be alive. Life started out rough for you but look at you now. It is obvious that you have a good home and are loved. I enjoyed your photos. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Catlover7
01-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Congrats on being Cat of the Day!! U R such a lucky girl to have found such a wonderful fur-mom who luvs you & takes care of you in such a wonderful way. And you return the luv in every way!! What a terrible start to life you had...such a happy future!! :love:

cool4catz2
01-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Oh dear sweet Baby, I cried reading your story...then I thought don't cry for Baby she is a survivor and so well loved and happy!:love: You are so deserving to be COTD, everyday!!! You are beautiful & I love those emerald green eyes:love: Nice of Mommy to share her tunes & ear buds with you:D.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Baby what a lovely girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I'm so glad your loving family found you and your siblings. You certainly had a hard start but that is all behind you now, eh, sweetheart? I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
01-23-2011, 02:32 PM
What a rough start for such a lovely lil' girl!
I must commend the nice humans who saved you and your sibblings! Hurray!
I hope that everyday is COTD for you!
What are you listening to on the iPod? LOL! :)

chocolatepuppy
01-23-2011, 02:34 PM
You are a beauty Baby! :love:What a story of the way your life started out! Congratulations on being COTD! :D

Kitt
01-23-2011, 03:51 PM
What a heart touching story. She rewards you each and everyday for saving her by staying by your side. You are both very lucky.
She is very, very beautiful, inside and out.:love:

lizbud
01-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Hello Baby,

What a pretty girl and such beautiful green eyes.:love: I am so happy
that you found such a good home with folks who love you to bits.:) That's
just what you deserve sweetheart.:) Congratulations on being honored
today as our special girl, CAT OF THE DAY.:love: Wishing you a long and
happy rest of your life sweet Baby.:)

mon
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Love this cat! So beautiful and sweet. I'd never get anything done if she was around, Be too busy petting and smoochin' her. Congrats and bless your hearts:love::love::love::love::love::love::)

tatsxxx11
01-23-2011, 04:36 PM
A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Baby!:) What a gorgeous girl you are, Baby...your HUGE, sparkling, emerald green eyes are simply stunning, and oh, what a sweet face!:) That shot of you listening to your iPod is too cute!:D

I too couldn't help but get all teary reading your bio.! What a brave, brave Baby you are; a fighter, a true survivor; a miracle kitty for sure!:love: You had such a frightening start at life, Baby, but thanks to your hero rescuer, guardian angel Mommy, and your amazing will to survive, you were saved; those scary days but a distant memory! What a wonderful forever Mommy and home you have been blessed with, Baby! No kitty is more loved than you, and deservedly so!:)

Congratulations on being crowned our extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day, Baby! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled rotten!:) Cuddles and kisses to you precious Baby, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

karlyb
01-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Hello, beautiful Baby, with the amazing green eyes! My boy Spotnose loved your picture; he thinks a kitty with a spotted nose like his is too gorgeous for words! You have overcome many obstacles in your young life, Baby, and your reward is a loving forever home with a family who adore you. You are a wonderful COTD, sweet Baby!

cassiesmom
01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Hello, Baby kitty! I like your pretty black and white coat and your gorgeous green eyes! You had a rough start in life but now you are safe and much loved. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Baby!

edie
01-24-2011, 07:16 PM
As babys grandma I can say she is just as loveable as she looks. Most definately a people cat, would be lost without a person to just touch. We love having her in our family.:love::)