PDA

View Full Version : Rocky !

BarbIvey
01-22-2011, 08:12 AM
:love: SMOOOOCH :love:

You are adorable !

kaycountrygal
01-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Rocky, Oh My Goodness, You are one big boy!! You weighed 97 lbs at 8 mos old. How much do you weigh now?? You're like a small horse, eh? You sure look relaxed and comfy on your couch. Now don't overdo LOL. I can tell from the writeup that you are lwell cared for and loved. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

tatsxxx11
01-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, Rocky!:) What a beautiful big boy, what a hunky-handsome, gentle giant of a pup you are!:love: Wow, your very own "law library red," leather couch?:cool: Living a life of luxury, that you are, and more importantly, a life filled with love!:) I can't imagine how you came be homeless, Rocky, languishing in a shelter, so ill. But thankfully your forever family came to your rescue in time, nursed you back to health, healing you in body and spirit; as your Mommy says, just look at your beautiful, healthy self now!:love: How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend and loving furkid in you, just as you are blessed to have such a devoted, loving forever family! I'm not sure if you're a kisser, Rocky, but I for one would love to be on the receiving end of one of those famed Bernie, slobbery smooches!:D
I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, being pampered to the max by your wonderful family; you sure deserve it! Love and big hugs and kisses to you, precious Rocky!:love::love::love: Thanks for the big smiles, for warming my frigidly cold day with your heart warming story!:)

mon
01-22-2011, 12:23 PM
[Hey there, hope Rocky and the rest of the family enjoy their special day! What a beautiful dog. Wish I could give him a big sloppy smooch. Peace and love:cool::eek::love::love::love::love:FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/FONT]

Karen
01-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Rocky, Oh My Goodness, You are one big boy!! You weighed 97 lbs at 8 mos old. How much do you weigh now??

97 pounds at 8 months is actually far underweight for a Saint Bernard, Kay. As an adult males tend to be 150-200 pounds, sometimes more of course.

lizbud
01-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello Rocky,

Well, aren't you the cutest pup.:love: You sure do look very comfortable
resting there on your very own couch.:D I am so happy to know that you now
have the best life with a human who loves you very much.:) Congratulations
big guy on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of cyber
hugs & kisses just for you.:) Enjoy your special day sweetheart.

opschick
01-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Rocky what a beautiful boy you are. i;m so glad your family found you and rescued you. Happy DOTD to you sweet boy