PDA

View Full Version : Shop Broke Into

fritz03
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Larry's Auto trim business was broken into during the night,his employee found that out when he arrived there to work,They had broken in through the back door,stole Shannon's tire rims,tools,the computer and a strange thing ,the sewing machine,I think windows were broken too went out the front,not a great way to end the work week.

Freedom
01-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Oh no! I hope Larry carries insurance to help with all this.

Laura's Babies
01-21-2011, 04:53 PM
I have to tone down my thoughts on lazy people who will go out and steal what someone else has worked for. I have NO USE for a THIEF! No use at all! I have never seen ANYTHING I wanted bad enough to steal it and risk going to jail for. You work for it, pay for it, buy it and it is yours! You steal it and any minute that knock can come on the door and you loose what you just stoled as well as your freedom! That is SO STUPID!

Marigold2
01-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. It really wrecks one's sense of safety and kindness to others.
My husbands car was broken into 5 times at work. If I ever catch someone doing that to my car I will beat them till they beg for the end. I will have NO mercy.

Daisy and Delilah
01-22-2011, 08:32 PM
What a shame!! I also can't tolerate a thief at all. It just makes me sick to hear about someone taking other people's things.:mad: :mad: :mad:

K9karen
01-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Decades ago, where we used to live, our house was robbed 2x. To know some creeps touched your personal stuff, walked through your space, made us feel violated and disgusted. Insurance is one thing, but the eerie, uncomfortable feeling doesn't help. Luckily nobody was hurt or killed.