PDA

View Full Version : When should the deadline be?

Rottieluver45
10-30-2002, 08:23 PM
When do you think the deadline for the E-mail Christmas card list shouild be?

It really doesn`t matter to me!You know,Whatever floats your boat! :D

Dop you wanna see an updated list of the people or do you...ummmm...wanna be surprised? :D

Karen
10-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Because e-cards can be sent and received pretty much instantaneously, perhaps it should be a week or two before Christmas, just so people who only get email at work, and are taking time off for the holidays, will still get theirs.

You can add me to the list, [email protected]!

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2002, 11:21 PM
I think that by the first week in December. This is a very busy month for many people so I think that we should have a few weeks to e-mail people. I know that I'm also very busy at work during this month so I'll need all the time I can get. :)

Nomilynn
10-30-2002, 11:32 PM
I said when Zippy is sending them out because I want to work on them all at once. I also have exams all through December :D

Vermontcat
10-31-2002, 12:37 PM
I said the first week of Dec. That way I will know my work schedule for the month and hopefully have some time on the weekends to do the e-cards. Rottieluver I think I will be doing the e-cards but may need another month to decide.:p

10-31-2002, 12:46 PM
As for the e-cards , first week of december is okay ; but as for the snail-mail , I'd rather get the list as soon as possible ! Posting cards from Europe might take a while ...!:rolleyes:

Randi
10-31-2002, 01:01 PM
I think the first week of december would be appropiate. Some have to coordinate e-cards and snail mail cards. :D But, like Karen says, it's so much quicker to send an e-card.

Perhaps you should post a definite deadline for people who want to participate - like december 1st. There's still a month to decide. Just a suggestion. :)

And when you post the list, perhaps you could put the names in alfabehtic order, I think everybody would get a better overview of who is on which list. ;)

10-31-2002, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Randi
And when you post the list, perhaps you could put the names in alfabehtic order, I think everybody would get a better overview of who is on which list. ;)
__________________________________________________ __

excellent idea , Randi !!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2002, 11:21 PM
Some people like me are on both lists. I'd like to get the snail mail list ASAP. :)

ramanth
11-01-2002, 07:23 AM
I agree... email list for the first week of December and the snail mail list asap. :)

RockyRoad
11-01-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey Rottie I have two new e-mail adresses I know I gave you french4ever808 but I have two other ones [email protected] and [email protected] but I also have loootttttsss more but I am not going to confuse you so everyone can either pick FLS89@yahoo or starbrite@aol so it is your choice!

luckies4me
11-01-2002, 09:13 PM
RottieLOver, I do not know whether I have contacted you yet for the email list. If not can you please add me. The email is [email protected]

Rottieluver45
11-02-2002, 03:00 PM
Ummmm the people who want to be added to the list,could you please pm me your e-mail address? I`m keeping all the peoples` names on a list right now so,Floppsy could you send me the e-mail you want me to use? Karen you daon`t have to I know yours really well! :D