PDA

View Full Version : Rambunctious Robby

Barbiecat1
01-20-2011, 06:09 AM
What a cute cat! I love that you are smarter than humans; good for you. MC's are wonderful cats; and very loyal. Enjoy years more together with your family and happy COTD

Medusa
01-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Robby, there's nothing like a determined feline to figure out how to get into things. I would like to have seen you opening those closet doors. If you like drinking out of the faucet so much, tell your humans about a Drinkwell fountain for kitties. It has a faucet in it and my Fur Posse all love theirs. I can see, though, that you like to lounge in the sink and since you're right there, it's easier to drink. ;) Enjoy your day as COTD, big handsome boy. :love:

luv my cats
01-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Robby I wish you were in my face, I'd give you nose rubs & kisses!:love: Sounds like Mommy and Daddy tolerate a lot from you, but what choice do they have with a handsome guy like you.:D Happy COTD today and you can start behaving tommorow!;)

artistnan
01-20-2011, 07:37 AM
OMG. What a magnificent fellow. I can imagine burying my face in your furry belly and kissing you for hours. I know you will get special treats today! Congrats!

kaycountrygal
01-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Robby, You are one big beautiful boy!! Really, you are so pretty and smart. Is it ok to say "pretty" for a boy? It sure sounds as if you bring a lot of joy and laughs to your family. No doubt they love you very much and vice versa. I liked all your photos. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

AvaJoy
01-20-2011, 09:25 AM
I got a chuckle upon reading of your antics, clever Robby! I'm surprised you haven't been also turning on the faucets, as tap water is your preference.;) I hope you have a terrific COTD celebration with your loving family, getting into all your favorite mischief!:)

lvpets2002
01-20-2011, 09:26 AM
:love: Hello there Handsome Boy Robby.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

catmandu
01-20-2011, 09:29 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Combination a Cat who is an Owesome Orangie and a Gentle Giant of a Maine Coon as well.
You certainly are quite a Cat Robbie with all the purrsonality and love that the Manie Coon is known for.
:):)
You look so comfortable, all tucked in your bed.
And that is wonderful that all who visit your home all get to meet and know you Robbie.
:cool::cool:
Michael, Miquelito and Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels are sending their Awesome Orange MNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Orangeroo ^^ Our Newest Maine Coon ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of The Day Riotous Robby ^^.
:love::love::love:

astrid
01-20-2011, 11:02 AM
What a lovely, handsome and SMART little boy you are sweet Robby :love:

Happy COTD big boy, I hope you're having a terrific day :cool:
Love and kisses :love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Robby what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I see you know how to make yourself comfy!!! Seeing you so relaxed makes me long for a nap myself. ;) I do hope you are having one grand day today.

Congratlations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Kitt
01-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I got a chuckle upon reading of your antics, clever Robby! I'm surprised you haven't been also turning on the faucets, as tap water is your preference.;) I hope you have a terrific COTD celebration with your loving family, getting into all your favorite mischief!:)

Robby does drink from the faucet. He does so many things that I could not list them all. At night we have to tie down the faucet or it will be running all night long. We also have a drinkwell fountain for him, his second one. The first one he butted with his head and dismanteled it. Water all over the place, as you can imagine. Now we have the 360 model and that seems to work well. Still if given the option, he will drink from the faucet. All I can say is that he is lucky he is cute. LOL

Kitt
01-20-2011, 12:59 PM
I am not quite sure how to use this forum. I want to reply to someone, but I also notice there is a quote option also. So I am using both. If someone will let me know the best way to reply, I would appreciate it.
I want to thank everyone that took the time to look at my cat Robby. We love him and his antics and we take very good care of him. He is very happy in our home and just loves going out on the screened in patio. We have to bribe him to come in, he is even wise to that now. LOL ::love:

cassiesmom
01-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Wow, Robby! You are beautiful, fluffy, handsome, intelligent and best of all (to me) - orange! I enjoyed meeting you today and reading about all the things you like to do. When I saw the middle picture I wondered to myself if you like tummy rubs! If you do, perhaps your people will give you one for me. Happy Cat of the Day, wonderful Robby!

tatsxxx11
01-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi Robby, you scamp!:D Happy Cat of the Day to you, you big, beautiful boy!:) What a fetching, simply gorgeous guy you are, and quite the character! hehehe Yep, your Mommy has a perennial 3 year old in you, what with your cabinet and door antics! I'd give a bunch to see you unlock those doors!:p And your photo spread, simply charming, and heart melting! I'd guess it's safe to say you don't have a care in the world...but you do have some very fine bedding there, and your sink a perfect fit! hehe Beautiful, precious, charming, and the consummate lover boy!!! As your Mommy and Daddy say...wouldn't change a whisker!:cool:

Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the bash, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to the max! Big hugs and smoochies to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Robby!:love::love::love:

3Catcondo
01-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Robby
You are so handsome!!! Orange kitties are so special, I have 2 of them. They have the best dispositions. I sure wish I could hug and kiss you!! Congrats on being COTD. :love::):love::)

Amy

karlyb
01-22-2011, 03:25 AM
Robby, you are a most handsome cat! I love your long, orange fur - you are such a fluffy boy. You are way up there on the intelligence scale, Robby, with all your tricks and manipulations with the cabinet doors. It is obvious how much you are loved, dear Robby. You are a great COTD!

Momo
01-23-2011, 02:23 PM
What a funny, independent, pushy, intelligent kitty you are!
I like your pictures - you are too cute!
I hope everyday is COTD for you! :love: