PDA

View Full Version : Caramella got a package today!

Laura's Babies
01-19-2011, 05:19 PM
THANK YOU UNCLE GARY!! She loves her little mousies with the every so good Canadian Catnip.. Rie had to bring them right over once they were delivered because Chester and Annie wouldn't leave the package alone! (Chester will drool all over it)

You can hear Giz in the background begging for her turn to play with them and you can see Caramella's reaction.. "THEY'RE MINE! MINE! MINE!!!"

LOL! They have been napping ever since playing with them about 4 or 5 hours ago! LOL..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QrV6pFvT3CQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QrV6pFvT3CQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My Girls Thank You and Carmella says "Thanks for another new discovery!"..

Thank You Uncle Gary!

Husky_mom
01-19-2011, 05:29 PM
so cute!!! love to see them play

I also notice Caramellas left dark patch is heart shaped!!.. itīs so cute

Freedom
01-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey I too saw the black heart shape on her forward left side!

Uncle Gary, that was SO THOUGHTFUL of you, to send CANADIAN catnip mice to our sweet Caramella! Well done!

Giz, I am sure Momma makes sure you have time as well. Babies have to learn to share.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2011, 05:56 PM
How cute is that? :love:

Laura's Babies
01-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I have mentioned that heart shape on her before but it is so obvious that I thought everyone had noticed it before now, even if they missed my posting about it.

You look at most of the video's I have posted of her and it is always so visible... I think that is one of the reasons why she is so special... God put there heart on her so I would know LOTS OF LOVE was contained within..all the love I would ever need..

catmandu
01-19-2011, 08:45 PM
:love:Those were from My Surving Cats , a regift from Pet Mas packages we recieved this year. I cannot recall whose it was either Pat or Jenns:)
I never ever regift , but My Cats said that they were too old for those mice , although they love the Mini Mice.
:love::love:
They say that Caramella is a Kitten and needs some mice!!!:love:
They are happy that their Cat of the Future is playing:love:

cassiesmom
01-19-2011, 09:25 PM
I didn't notice the spot on her left side - how sweet is that?!

Wow, Caramella, you played with two mousies at the same time! I'm sure Giz got to play with the Canadian Catnip mousie too :love:!

Misty_Pearl
01-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Cats and catnip are Hilarious. I love watching them play. Caramella is adorable.

phesina
01-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Scrappy 2 got her Dad to mail her beloved Sydney some mousies and an adorable fleece blanket and more of that DY-NO-MITE Canadian Catnip, plus a delightful little cat pin for their Meowmie.

Sydney and the others knew right away that the package was from Scrappy 2 and that it contained good stuff. They homed right in on me.

I gave them all some catnip, and they went goofy with it. They were rolling around in it and mashing their faces in it, then running off, then coming back for more.

Bob especially.. he turns into a wild man! He picked out one of the mousies and the fleece blanket as his. It was so funny watching him rolling around in the blanket on one of his big beds and loving his mousie, holding it close and licking the catnip off it, stoned out of his mind.

Thanks to Uncle Gary for lots more kitty fun!

Pinot's Mom
01-20-2011, 07:33 AM
:love:Those were from My Surving Cats , a regift from Pet Mas packages we recieved this year. I cannot recall whose it was either Pat or Jenns:)
I never ever regift , but My Cats said that they were too old for those mice , although they love the Mini Mice.
:love::love:
They say that Caramella is a Kitten and needs some mice!!!:love:
They are happy that their Cat of the Future is playing:love:

That looks like a Jenn mousie - Pinot has one of those knitted ones, too, from her (named Buffy).

Gary, that was so sweet of you to think of Caramella! Have fun little girl! :love:

catmandu
01-20-2011, 09:19 AM
You are right Pinot , and I am giving Jenn all the credit.:cool::cool:
My Cats will play with the fur mice , and they play with the mini mice a lot, even Tubster Panther:love::love:
But they are not fussy on knit mice, not even the AWA Big Mice:confused::confused:
Cats are so odd:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lvpets2002
01-20-2011, 09:26 AM
:love: How so Cute & Sweet she is with her Canada CatNip toys..

astrid
01-20-2011, 09:50 AM
awww!!! That video is so cute :D
My heart melts every time I see Caramella :love: she's so gorgeous :love:

Canadian catnip is awesome and Uncle Gary is so sweet :)