PDA

View Full Version : 2011 PT Dog Calendars are READY!!!

kittycats_delight
01-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, I just finished up the dog calendars. I had some help from Isabel who designed the covers for both the Dog & Cat calendars. Thank you Isabel. So if you want a copy of the 2011 Dog calendar you can find it HERE (http://www.cafepress.com/PetTalkDog_Merchandise.502433416#)

Now that I have finished with both the Dog & Cat Calendars I will be doing some little odds and ends like mugs, pet dishes etc. They will not have the year on them but they will have small pics of all the dogs entered for the calendar with Pet Talk Dogs printed on them. I will post the link for those when I get them done.

Also if anyone is interested in the small calendar called a 'calendar print' which consists of a single photo with removable months of your individual pet just let me know and that can be done for you. ^_^

Hope you all enjoy the new 2011 Calendar.

Michelle

Roxyluvsme13
01-19-2011, 01:26 PM
These are beautiful :love:

July has to be my favorite month though, because of my Roxy girl. (And of course, October, but my birthday is in July, so it's special to me.)

chocolatepuppy
01-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Looks great Michelle and Isabel! Thanks!:D

MonicanHonda
01-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Awesome job. :) Love all the pictures guys! :)

kittycats_delight
01-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks you guys. ^_^

I have a link available now for the other products if anyone is interested. There are mugs, large mugs, pet dishes small & large, an Addicted to Pet Talk Teddy Bear, & dog t-shirts. And of course you can get the calendar through the main link as well. So Here (http://www.cafepress.com/PetTalkDog_Merchandise) is the store link for all PT things DOG ^_^

And a sneak peak picture from Cafe Press. They come in sizes S, M, L, XL & 2-XL.
http://images2.cpcache.com/product/502433412v4_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

lvpets2002
01-20-2011, 03:25 PM
:) Again you ladies did a great job on the Dog Calendar & ects.. Shirts & Mugs..

I will ask Karen to Sticky the Thread ok..

pomtzu
01-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Great job ladies. Love the mugs and bowls. Sure wish you had them last year when both Myndi and Sparky were featured.

Waaaa - boo-hoo-hoo. Tears a'fallin................Sniff - sniff...........:( :p

kittycats_delight
01-21-2011, 04:32 AM
Pom if you want to send me their photos I can put them on the bowls & mugs. It would just take a second. I didn't do the calendars last year but know in the past the when Kay did them she also did some 'extras' so thought I would do the same. So please if you would like to have Myndi & Sparky on them just send me the photos and I will put them on their for you.

pomtzu
01-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Pom if you want to send me their photos I can put them on the bowls & mugs. It would just take a second. I didn't do the calendars last year but know in the past the when Kay did them she also did some 'extras' so thought I would do the same. So please if you would like to have Myndi & Sparky on them just send me the photos and I will put them on their for you.

That would be great. Can you just take my siggy pic and put it on the bigger mug, or do you need different shots? I have tons of Sparky since he is such a camera ham, but not a lot of good ones of Miss Pom In Perpetual Motion. So hard to get good shots of her..........:(

kittycats_delight
01-21-2011, 06:11 AM
That would be great. Can you just take my siggy pic and put it on the bigger mug, or do you need different shots? I have tons of Sparky since he is such a camera ham, but not a lot of good ones of Miss Pom In Perpetual Motion. So hard to get good shots of her..........:(

If I put it with the others it is ok. But if you want it on a mug by itself it is too small. I just need 1 good short of each with width large than height. And I can get something together for you. ^_^

pomtzu
01-21-2011, 07:11 AM
If I put it with the others it is ok. But if you want it on a mug by itself it is too small. I just need 1 good short of each with width large than height. And I can get something together for you. ^_^

Okay - how many pics can you use? And can you fix "glowing eyes" in the pics I will be sending of Myndi? Just about every decent pic of her has them.

Sorry - don't mean to be a pain............:(;)

kittycats_delight
01-21-2011, 07:33 AM
I can use as many photos as you want. The more photos the smaller the images will be. I can fix glowing eyes without a problem. What would you like written on the mug? Anything or nothing. I can put Pet Talk Pups/Myndi & Sparky. Or My babies Myndi & Sparky. Or Just Myndi & Sparky 2011 or whatever you want or nothing at all. You're call.

And you are not being a pain.

pomtzu
01-21-2011, 08:04 AM
So how is 4 pics of each - plus the siggy pic. Will that work or is it too much?

I'll think of a caption and send along with the pics - okay?

Oops - BTW - do you need them emailed to you? If so, PM me the info...........

kittycats_delight
01-21-2011, 08:16 AM
PM sent ^_^

Animalhouse26
01-26-2011, 03:30 PM
awwww It is beautiful! I totally forgot about this..and Tyson made it in there! O Man.. Im in tears now.

Thanks for the beautiful Calendar!

menmy3dogs
05-10-2011, 08:12 PM
What a great calendar