PDA

View Full Version : 2011 PT Cat Calendars are READY!!!

kittycats_delight
01-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Hey guys, I just finished up the cat calendars. I had some help from Isabel who designed the covers for both the Dog & Cat calendars. Thank you Isabel. So if you want a copy of the 2011 Cat calendar you can find it HERE
(http://www.cafepress.com/PetTalkCat_Merchandise.501165998#)

When I finish up with the Dog Calendar I will be doing some little odds and ends like mugs, pet dishes etc. They will not have the year on them but they will have small pics of all the cats entered for the calendar with Pet Talk Cats printed on them. I will post the link for those when I get them done.

Also if anyone is interested in the small calendar called a 'calendar print' which consists of a single photo with removable months of your individual pet just let me know and that can be done for you. ^_^

Hope you all enjoy the new 2011 Calendar.

Michelle

Husky_mom
01-19-2011, 09:54 AM
it looks awesome!!.. yay!!..

so many pretty kitties!!

Taz_Zoee
01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Great job Michelle and Isabel. Thank you for taking over this project. I can't wait to get mine!! :D

moosmom
01-19-2011, 11:03 AM
I am sobbing right now!!! :eek::eek: My baby RB MooShoo made November!!!! It couldn't come at a better time! It's one year ago this February that MooShoo went to the RB after suffering a fatal bloodclot!! I'm buying my copy of the calendar on Friday when I get paid from one of my writing assignments!

krazyaboutkatz
01-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Wow! That was fast. It looks great.:) My two boys Alani & Blaze sure have changed since the calendar pictures were taken.:) I'll be ordering my calendar very soon. Thanks again for doing this for us.:)

kittycats_delight
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
You guys are most welcome. ^_^

Donna, MooShoo is also on the cover. The cover consists of RB babies. I thought it would be a nice tribute to them to be our cover models this year.

(((HUGS))) to you all.

astrid
01-19-2011, 11:45 AM
My baby girl is on APRIL!!!! yay!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I have already ordered mine!!!

Thank you Michelle :love:
Gracias Isabel :love:

lvpets2002
01-19-2011, 12:51 PM
:eek: Wow you two ladies did a Great Fantastic Job on the Calendar.. Its Very Very Nice.. I will be ordering soon.. Many Many Thanks to you both.. We all so Appreciate You Both..

Hey I have ask Karen to do this Thread as a Sticky ok..

phesina
01-19-2011, 01:06 PM
I just ordered mine!

How lovely to see my dear little Christofur (RB) on the cover.. and him and all of them on different pages.

Thank you both for doing such a beautiful job, Michelle and Isabel. :love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
It is beautiful. My two little monsters look like little angels. :D

It may be a while before I can order one now but I hope to be able to get one soon. Thank you both for doing this. :love:

moosmom
01-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Great job!!! AustinB is in there too!!! Doing a happy dance!!!:D

Taz_Zoee
01-19-2011, 09:17 PM
When I click on this link the price is $25. When I searched it from the dog calendar link the price for the cat calendar is $20. The dog calendar is $25. I'm a bit confused, but I'm going to grab the cat one at $20 while it says that. :)

Husky_mom
01-19-2011, 10:38 PM
some older calendars show up at 20.. but they are 2010.. are u sure its the new one?..

Taz_Zoee
01-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Yes, it is the new one. I went to the other browser and selected the same cat calendar and it came up as $25. So I had a dog and two cat calendars in my cart at the same time and one cat was $20.
Well, I ordered the $20. So I hope it is the right one when it arrives. The picture was identical and it said 2011. Who knows, there could have been an error on the site. I guess I'll find out when I get it next week. <fingers crossed it is the right one>

krazyaboutkatz
01-20-2011, 01:54 AM
I just ordered mine along with a very cute orange sleeping cat mouse pad. The orange cat is sleeping with it's paw over it's eyes.:) It said I should get my order between Jan.27th-Feb.1st.

kittycats_delight
01-20-2011, 04:50 AM
When I click on this link the price is $25. When I searched it from the dog calendar link the price for the cat calendar is $20. The dog calendar is $25. I'm a bit confused, but I'm going to grab the cat one at $20 while it says that. :)

The difference is because the Cat calendar was purchased through the marketplace and Cafe Press prices the things through the marketplace. They basically make more money that way while I receive a small % commission of $2.00.

If you purchase through the store links they are priced the same at $25.00 each. I don't know why cafe press feels the need to reprice and take extra for themselves if the purchase is through the marketplace but they do.

Husky_mom
01-20-2011, 08:30 AM
ok.. lol...I did the search too.. and yes it shows up as 20.. bue it also showed me the calendar listed 13 times!!.. so weird..

kittycats_delight
01-20-2011, 08:34 AM
ok.. lol...I did the search too.. and yes it shows up as 20.. bue it also showed me the calendar listed 13 times!!.. so weird..

You know it is not even suppose to show in the marketplace at all. I am going to have to see what is up and try to get it fixed. I will message Cafe Press if I can't figure it out.

I have just finished all the dog products and will be starting the cat products now. I will have them done shortly. There is more work to the cat products due to the fact that there are more cats but it shouldn't take too long. If you want to have a peak at the dog stuff you can visit this (http://www.cafepress.com/PetTalkDog_Merchandise) link. Will post the cat link when I get those things finished.

And here is a sneak peak at a product for you guys on the Cat side.

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/501165993v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

catmandu
01-20-2011, 09:14 AM
And Moose and John Hancock:love::love:, and Princess:love::love: are on the front cover. Thank You so much for honoring My Dear Angels:love::love:

kittycats_delight
01-20-2011, 12:53 PM
All the other merchandise is ready now as well. If you want to have a look go check it out here (http://www.cafepress.com/PetTalkCat_Merchandise) It is the main link to the cat store so you can see all that is offered. Whoooo....all done. ^_^ Hope everyone enjoys their calendars.

(((((HUGS))))))
Thanks for being so patient.
Michelle

lvpets2002
01-20-2011, 03:09 PM
:) The Mugs & Bowls are so Adorable.. Many Thanks & you did such a great job on this.. We so Appreciate it..

**** UpDate Got My Orders In **** Buying for me & a couple of PT Members too.. ****

krazyaboutkatz
01-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I received my calendar today. It looks great.:) Thanks again Michelle for volunteering to make it this year and you too Isabel.:)

lvpets2002
01-28-2011, 12:13 PM
:) Got a E-Mail Notice from CafePress that my Order is on its Way.. Cant wait to see the goodies..

kittycats_delight
02-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Helene, did you get your goodies yet? I'm dying to know how the 'non-calendar' item turned out. I don't want to say what it is in case it is a surprise for someone.

lvpets2002
03-23-2011, 12:21 PM
:) Oppss just now reading this.. Yes the PT Cat Teddy Bears turned out so Adorable.. I got me & Pat (phesnia) one each.. The Calendars were just Aweesome too.. Thank You for the Hard Work you put into this project.. We Do Appriciate It Very Much..

Helene, did you get your goodies yet? I'm dying to know how the 'non-calendar' item turned out. I don't want to say what it is in case it is a surprise for someone.