PDA

View Full Version : Self-grooming kitty...

happylabs
01-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Was brushing Mama this morning and while I was brushing her back, she was combing her own chin with another grooming tool. Had the camera close by. I guess the batteries are going on my camera because the video is not good quality.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6G2YyKatwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6G2YyKatwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lvpets2002
01-18-2011, 12:29 PM
:love: Yes Moma your all Cleaned & well Groomed.. You are Stunning with Beauty.. Treats for the Beauty Queen now..

Taz_Zoee
01-18-2011, 01:18 PM
That's so cute!! Taz would do that with the brush if I left it out. He'd also bite on it. LOL
Such a pretty girl, Mama! :)

catmandu
01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Mama certainly is one Gifted Cat , I have never seen a Found Cat groom themselves.:love::love::love:
Mama is one Great Cat:cool::cool::cool:

Freedom
01-19-2011, 04:52 PM
"Look Mum, NO HANDS!" :D

My Sparkle would do this. She loves to rub the sides of her mouth on the slicker brush like that.

Go Mama!

Laura's Babies
01-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Giz does that, she LOVES grooming, she will try to snatch the brush out of your hand and do it herself.. I also have them one of those curved brush things that stands up on a stand for cats.. She keeps that full of cat hair... I never saw a cat that loved grooming as much as Giz does til now!!

Hay Mama! You and Giz can get together and groom each other sometime, spend the day, she can show you all her tools and tricks and you can show her yours!

Medusa
01-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Yep, all my Fur Posse do that, too. Nice to know they're self sufficient, eh? ;)

phesina
01-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Oh my goodness.. I'd better get one of those combs for my kitties!