PDA

View Full Version : What is it, part 2

Laura's Babies
01-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Caramella made a new discovery and couldn't figure out what it was! Can You?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEMQLAx5SiM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEMQLAx5SiM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

catnapper
01-17-2011, 08:42 PM
I KNEW it! I told hubby it had to be a fan! :D :p

cassiesmom
01-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Oh my goodness! Look how big she's getting! And her voice- precious! It took me several guesses but I figured it out at the very end. Caramella, you are so adorable watching it!! Please have meowmie give you a hug and a snuggle for me!

Freedom
01-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Oh oh oh, I just LOVE how she chats with you, Laura!!! Ha ha haaa

So is this first time you used the ceiling fan since you got her, or is she just noticing it?!

How adorable!!

Laura's Babies
01-17-2011, 10:34 PM
I think I have used it but not with the light on at the same time.. It was the light making the shadows of the blades that got her attention I think. Those overhead lights bring out things she hasn't noticed before...

I had been scrubbing the walls with bleach and turned the fan on and opened the door to let the house air out to get rid of the bleach smell... took the curtians down and washed them and they were in the dryer... Catching up on some badly needed cleaning on a day when I was feeling good..

She is just SO funny when she sees something she hadn't noticed before!

Yea, she still chats with me and she will go off and look out a window or in another room and I hear her just chatting away all by herself.. She is so funny!

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2011, 12:57 AM
She's so adorable and I love her little high pitched squeak.:) Blaze also sounds kind of like this except he chirps in a high pitched voice. It funny how cats/kittens will all of a sudden notice something new in their home.:)

Freedom
01-18-2011, 06:46 AM
I think I have used it but not with the light on at the same time.. It was the light making she shadows of the blades that got her attention I think. Those overhead lights bring out things she hasn't noticed before...

Yea, she still chats with me and she will go off and look out a window or in another room and I hear her just chatting away all by herself.. She is so funny!

LOL, yup, I noticed she was looking at the shade at one point, the shadow of th fan blades.

Chatty Cathy! :D

catmandu
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
:love::love::love:
What a sweet Little Cat ,you are Caramella, and you still are at that stage of life where everything is new and an adventure!!!
You are Our Cat Of The Future and we look forward to seeing you as you become the Queen of all you survey:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
01-18-2011, 09:51 AM
She is so funny! At first I thought she just had an infatuation with the ceiling like Jax does. He always stares at the ceiling.
Kittens are so much fun! Like how she runs across the couch and pats at something only she can see there on the blanket. LOL
She is so adorable! :)

Randi
01-18-2011, 10:06 AM
How sweet she is!! :love: My guess was a fly, but then, it's the wrong time of year for that. What a chatterbox she is - so cute!!

kaycountrygal
01-18-2011, 10:15 AM
I guessed fan too. Caramella has a cute little voice LOL and she is such a pretty girl. Kay in NC

happylabs
01-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Her meow is so sweet! I thought for sure she was following a fly until the end when I saw the fan. :)

lvpets2002
01-18-2011, 12:16 PM
:love: Aweee How So Cute.. I thought you had a laser light shinning on the ceiling.. Boy howdy when she starts watching something she stays with it.. Too Sweet & Cute she is with such a wittle meow..

pomtzu
01-18-2011, 12:28 PM
At first I thought a fly - and then maybe a laser light. So I was wrong, and then wrong again!! :p Big DUH. I never thought of a fan because she was running around too much....:eek:

She is such a cutie - and such a tiny little voice. I was always used to loud-mouthed Meezers.

katladyd
01-18-2011, 12:43 PM
My guess was a moth. She just gets more adorable the older she gets. What a sweetie!!!:love: