PDA

View Full Version : Charismatic Dear Kitt

catmandu
01-16-2011, 06:59 AM
:love::love::love:
The sad fact is that some Cats are not blessed with long lives and are Angels far too soon , and we miss Our Young Ones so much as we have a feeling that they should be here for a longer time.
:(:(
You are such a very special Cat Kitt, and in your honour there are two Little Cats of The Future for you to be a Mentor to Rusti and Dale.
:cool::cool:
You are such a Big Happy Cat and we know that you are having a Great Time with Our Awesome Angel Army and yet you visit your family and Your Proteges to make sure all is well.
We Found Cats know that You are having a Great Time with Our Found and Porch Angels and we are sending a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Kitt, who will always be in the Hearts of his family.
:love::love::love:

susanswatlin518
01-16-2011, 07:31 AM
I AM SAD THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER PHYSICALLY WITH US HERE ON EARTH. I KNOW YOUR HUMANS HAVE YOU IN THEIR MINDS, AND HEARTS EVERYDAY. I AM A NY CAT LADY WHO HOPES AT THE END OF ALL THIS -WE ALL ARE REUNITED SOMEHOW WITH OUR PETS AND NEVER WILL BE TORN APART AGAIN THEN. YOU ARE A DEFINITE HERO-SAVING YOUR KITCHEN AND HUMANS FROM REAL TROUBLE! I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU WERE A BIG IMPORTANT PART OF THEIR LIVES. :love::love::love::love:I AM HAPPY I GOT TO KNOW A BIT ABOUT YOU TODAY AS CAT OF THE DAY! ALWAYS-BLESS YOUR HEART!SUSANSWATLIN518

Medusa
01-16-2011, 07:47 AM
How sad that you're not in the flesh w/your humans, Kitt, but how wonderful and they nominated you as COTD and that you now hold the title. Such a pretty Calico girl who clearly had a good life w/a wonderful family. Enjoy your day as COTD until such time as you can be reunited w/all your family w/skin. :love:

kaycountrygal
01-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello, I have tears in my eyes after reading about your dear cat Kitt. I am so sorry Kitt had to leave you so soon. What a great thing Kitt did by letting you now about the smoke hazard. I think it is great that you adopted two kittens to also love. I know that Kitt will always been in your memory and heart. I'm glad you wanted to honor Kitt as COTD! Kay in NC

kb2yjx
01-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Miss Kitt! you were a heroine when you saved your family's life. THAT is why you were sent to them!!! It is sad that you now are watching them from the Bridge. Sleep softly, sweet Kitt...

Momo
01-16-2011, 02:51 PM
:love: You story brought tears to my eys - sad that you lived too short a life, and happy that you lived a great loving life in the time that you had.
May you bring happiness and joy to others over that bridge! :love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
01-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Beautiful, precious Kitt...I too sit here with tears in my eyes. I'm so very sorry you had to leave for kitty heaven, the Rainbow Bridge, so long before your time. As we often say here, God must have needed a very special angel to have taken one so precious, one so loved, so soon. Your time on this earth, your time with your family, was far too brief. But during those wonderful 6 years, what everlasting pawprints you left on your family's heart, how blessed they were to have known your unconditional love and devotion. You even saved them and your home from almost certain harm, or worse; you're a hero, Kitt!:)

I think it's wonderful that your Mommy and Daddy have welcomed two more deserving kitties into their hearts, bringing joy and laughter to their days. And we know it comforts you Kitt, knowing that your parents are being so well loved, cared for, and trained by Rusti and Dale; carrying on your legacy so admirably (wtih a little guidance for a certain angel above)!:love:

I'm so glad your Mommy helped you forward to us your heart warming story, your lovely photos, so that we could meet you and honor you for the very, very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your family. I hope reading all of the heartfelt messages posted here today puts a smile on their faces! You may no longer be with them in body, but your loving spirit lives on in their hearts and in their countless cherished memories, comforting them until that wonderful day in the distant future when you all reunited!:) Romp and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge precious Kitt, with all of our beloved furangles.:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Hello, I have tears in my eyes after reading about your dear cat Kitt. I am so sorry Kitt had to leave you so soon. What a great thing Kitt did by letting you now about the smoke hazard. I think it is great that you adopted two kittens to also love. I know that Kitt will always been in your memory and heart. I'm glad you wanted to honor Kitt as COTD! Kay in NC

I feel much the same way. Kitt was a beautiful kitty & I know she
enjoyed being a part of your family too. She will not be forgotten. Thank
you for sharing her story with us.:)

Kitt deserves to be honored as our sweet CAT OF THE DAY.:love:

karlyb
01-17-2011, 01:24 AM
Kitt, you are such a beautiful girl and so brave to warn your family about the smoke in the kitchen. I'm sorry that your time on earth was so short; I know your family did everything possible to keep you with them as long as possible. It is a great honor to you that your family adopted Rusti and Dale into the household. You will always be remembered, sweet Kitt, with love and admiration.