PDA

View Full Version : Abby dog

kaycountrygal
01-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Hello Abby! Not only are you beautiful but you are very smart too. Beauty AND Brains--a wonderful combination. I'm glad you have a little sister Lucy to play with and teach all tht you know. It is obvious that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

tatsxxx11
01-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Abby girl!:) Aww! Just look at that precious face, that sweet expression!:) Me thinks you're puckering up for a kiss, Abby!:D What a lucky pup, having 3 beautiful acres at the foot of the magnificent Rockies to claim as your turf, along with two such loving and devoted, proud parents loving on you as they do! Your Mom/Dad said it all, Abby! The unconditional love, trust and caring our furkids grace our lives with is truly a gift from above, and how lucky your family, and all of your many friends and fans are, to have such a loving, smart (100 words:eek:), and joyful soul in their lives! And oh, Lucy too of course, for having a best buddy in you; a "big sister" to watch over her, play with her, and show her the ropes!:) Thanks for warming my cold and snowy day with your sun-shiny self, your heartwarming story, precious Abby girl! I hope for you and Lucy a very happy, fun and love filled day; you sure deserve it!:) Cuddles and kisses to both you cuties!:love::love::love:

pomtzu
01-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Wow - I think I'm in Heaven!!! This makes 2 days in a row for cute, fluffy, white dogs. :love:

You certainly are a little darling - and a very smart one too. It was so nice to read that you now have a baby sister for a companion too. We humans are nice and lovable and all, but sometimes I'm sure that we can get somewhat tiring, and you would long for one of your own kind too. Lucky Abby - you have the best of both worlds.

Sending out many, many well wishes and love and hugs to you on this very special day as DOTD. Maybe one day Lucy will make this honor society too! ;) Belly rubs and kisses galore to both of you, from cold DE today.

Ellie (human)
Myndi (Pom)
Sparky (Shih Tzu)

lizbud
01-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Hello Abby,

What a beautiful girl you are. I love your picture with little pink bows in
your fur.:love: Such a sweet little companion.:) Congratulations on being
chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you and sister
Lucy have a wonderful day celebrating your honor.:) Hugs & kisses to both
of you.:)

Raccoon
01-15-2011, 06:02 PM
C:\Users\John\Documents\Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.JPG

Abby's little sister and westie friend

chocolatepuppy
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
You're a pretty girl Abby!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:)