PDA

View Full Version : I love barn cats :D

JuniorxMyxLove
01-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Thomas is my favorite barn cat...actually, he's just my favorite cat, period. He's so cuddly and even plays dead!
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/xxOHFxx/SDC13257.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/xxOHFxx/SDC13256.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/xxOHFxx/SDC13255.jpg

I look gross because it was like 25 degrees and I'd just gotten off from an hour-long lesson but...he's so CUTE! :D

Husky_mom
01-14-2011, 06:52 PM
lmao... adorable!!

cassiesmom
01-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Wow, he's beautiful! Look at his lovely eyes and plush coat :love:! I love his face in the second picture! Please give him a huge hug from me!

lute
01-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Awwww! He looks like my kitty, Blunt! Grey kitties are awesome!

kitten645
01-14-2011, 08:47 PM
He's beautiful! Lovely thick coat to keep him warm. Beautiful!

kaycountrygal
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM
As others have said, Thomas is beautiful... love his color. Kay in NC

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
He's a very handsome blue boy.:) That's so funny that he'll play dead.:)

Randi
01-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Aww, Thomas is a gorgeous boy, I just love kitties like him - a thick coat and a round face.

Give him some kisses from me, please! :love:

catmandu
01-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Barn Cats are in many instances just tolerated as they keep the mice population down , and very few are as well cared for as your Big Gray MagnfiCat.
The sad thing is that with a lot of farms closing and consolidating that the Barn Cat is slowly becoming an endangered species.
At least Your Friend Thomas is one Barn Cat who doesnt have to worry:love::love::love:

JuniorxMyxLove
01-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Barn Cats are in many instances just tolerated as they keep the mice population down , and very few are as well cared for as your Big Gray MagnfiCat.
The sad thing is that with a lot of farms closing and consolidating that the Barn Cat is slowly becoming an endangered species.
At least Your Friend Thomas is one Barn Cat who doesnt have to worry:love::love::love:

lol no, these guys are very well taken care of. They have little beds on top of a lot of the tack lockers and they spend a lot of their time sleeping in the heated tack room, lol. Plus, they get love from just about everyone who comes out, hahaha.

catmandu
01-15-2011, 04:01 PM
We are so glad that you treat your Barn Cats so well!!:love::love:
But I as watching a news story where it showed many Barn Cats on abandoned farms who are left to fend for themselves and become a nuisance due to disease and the killing of game birds and other animals.:(
I remember as a lad when my Grandfather died and my Grandmother sold the farm, and the people did not want Barn Cats so they trapped and killed those they could catch.
Your Barn Cats are very lucky indeed.:love::love:

phesina
01-16-2011, 07:34 AM
What a sweetie!

Laura's Babies
01-16-2011, 09:47 AM
He sure looks like a luv bug! Handsome too!!

momcat
01-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi Thomas, What a handsome kitty guy you are! Please say hi to your horsie friends for me?

A few years back, Soncat was the stable manager at a horse farm. There were 2 barn cats there that were spoiled beyond belief. They always got treats and lots of attention from riding students as well as staff. Their favorite place to be when we were there was in the office hanging out with everyone.