PDA

View Full Version : Little Jaz's forever home..

Laura's Babies
01-14-2011, 06:00 PM
It did not work out for her and the lady brought her back to Blaine. She was to skiddish and ran and would hide from the lady. I am sad for Jaz in a way but glad if Jaz wasn't comfortable there that she was brought back. The lady wanted a cuddler and Jaz was not a cuddler yet. She obviously needs a experienced person who knows how to work with her where there are no other cats around for her to hide behind or to use as her protector. Blaine is keeping her at her house in a large dog size cage so she can work with her (Or otherwise she would hide behind all the other fosters)..

Jaz, I am so sorry it didn't work out for you, we just want to love you so please just let us hold and love you!

phesina
01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm so glad she was brought back, to the people who understand her and love her.

She will find her REAL furrever home, thanks to you, Laura and Blaine.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Freedom
01-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh dear, poor Jaz, she must be SO confused just now!

I have a few who didn't socialize very well, they are quite happy here playing w/the other cats, and observing us humans from atop the fridge, or the back of the sofa, lol.

Hope Blaine can bring her around, as it will make her (Jaz) easier to place.

kaycountrygal
01-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Oh, That's too bad that it didnt work out with Jaz... maybe next time. Sorry. Kay n NC

kuhio98
01-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Sounds like they need an older kitty. Jaz is still too much of a kitten. She wants to run an play.

I'm sure Jaz will find her forever home very soon.

kitten645
01-14-2011, 09:12 PM
I think it's the adoptee's lose. I think they are ignorant and didn't give little Jaz a chance to become herself. I'm very glad they brought her back to those that care about her and know she needs some time to bloom. I just don't understand people sometimes. Would they only love a child that conformed to their idea of what a child should be? Each animal has it's own personality and a kitten, like a child can change and adapt. Jaz you are a precious love and we all want a perfect forever home for you. Where you will be loved and accepted unconditionally. xxxooo
Calvin & Claudia

Laura's Babies
01-14-2011, 10:13 PM
I love the speech Blaine gives them before they leave with any cat about the return policy.If it does not work out, DO NOT throw it out of the house, DO NOT take it to the pound and DO NOT give it away but BRING IT BACK TO US! We take it back NO QUESTIONS ASKED! She tells them that at least 3 times before they leave with the cat and I am glad the lady brought her back rather than mistreat her or dump her out of the house.

I just feel sorry for Jaz (or any other animal) because of the confusion and the adjustments they have to go through in situations like that.

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for Jazz:( but I'm glad that the lady brought her back. Hopefully she'll find her perfect forever loving home soon. It took my Ziggy about 3 years to feel secure in her home and to really come out of her shell.

3Catcondo
01-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Poor Jaz. I don't feel like that person gave her enough time to settle in, but with that being said maybe that wasn't a good home for her anyway. I'm glad she's back safe with Blaine and hopefully soon the right home will present itself for her. Hang in there Jaz! :love::love::love:

catmandu
01-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Jaz is a Kitten, and needs to have time to get used to her new home, and if I had Jaz, I would let her get used to me and become acclimated to her new home.
That is a shame that that Lady wanted instant Cat Companionship.
Maybe this is Our Lord's way of saying that Jaz and Caramella need to be reunited in love.:love::love::love:

moosmom
01-15-2011, 11:43 AM
It IS their loss!! But I do have to agree that kittens are SOOO rambunctious. I just told AustinB last night I was hoping he'd grow up and stop his nonsense. All he kept doing was watching my tongue move around as I spoke, then tried to "catch" it with his paw when I stopped. Is that cat talk for SHUT UP?????

What is wrong with people anyway?? Why can't they be patient??? I am also glad that they at least brought her back to you, Laura.

Catty1
01-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Just wondering...umm...has Caramella shown any signs that she, er,....MISSES Jax?....just an idle question.....

:p;):D

Bengalz
01-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Just wondering...umm...has Caramella shown any signs that she, er,....MISSES Jax?....just an idle question.....

:p;):D

Hmmm ... seems I'm not the only one wondering ... ;):D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Hmmm ... seems I'm not the only one wondering ... ;):D

The EXACT thought too, crossed my mind ;) It took a good 2 weeks for Buddy to be accepted by Abby when he was a tiny kitten. It was a nightmare for us people for sure, as well as him.
And Abby as a young ( only) kitten she was a wild girl...ran crazy..climbed things she wasnt supposed to.... just being a kitten is what they do.
Adjustment is never easy .

Laura's Babies
01-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Before Blaine took Jaz, Caramella and her seemed to have outgrown each other or something. They had stopped playing together all day, stopped cuddling, stopped hanging out together. Just suddenly, they stopped. Caramella just would call for her about once a day for several days after she left but then stopped... . I have no clue what happened between them other than Caramella just maybe outgrew Jaz.... I know at one point Giz and Amy outgrew the bond they use to have as babies but I thought they were about a year old when they changed towards each other.. I just know one day they were best buddies, the next day they acted like strangers and Caramella started clinging to me again, which she is still doing..

Medusa
01-16-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm sorry that it didn't work out for Jaz but I'm glad they brought him back. Maybe w/a little more time things would've calmed down but that's neither here nor there now. Hopefully, the next home will be the right home.

momcat
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
While I'm sorry that things didn't work out for Jaz, I'm relieved to know he's back with those who know and love him. As hard as it may be, this wasn't the right home for Jaz.

Kittens are great and can be a lot of fun. Potential owners need to realize that the world is still brand new to a kitten. There's so much to explore and learn about that at times the babies get themselves into things they shouldn't. But once they get to know their surroundings and feel secure, they can be loving and loyal companions.

Don't worry Jaz, right now you're safe and secure with people who love you. It won't be long before your purrfect loving furever home comes along.