PDA

View Full Version : Who Let The Cat Into The Bag?

Katelf
01-14-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL, I couldn't resist posting photos of Tippy in the bag. He is a cutie patootie for sure. Such a dear boy who loves drinking from a dripping tap, snuggling in to a hug and swatting at the dogs.

Good kitty fun! :D

catmandu
01-14-2011, 04:55 PM
My Purrfect Princess loves bags as well and we be her spirit is sharing that bag with Tippy , as they climb into that bag.
It is amazing where Cats will go.:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Peeka-boo, Tippy, kitty! You are a very dear cutie patootie!

Laura's Babies
01-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Tjose last 2 say to me "I bet she'll never find me now!" :D

I have 2 "bag ladies" in my house that will get in anythng that can be crawled into.. Tippy is so cute thinking he is hidden from sight!

kaycountrygal
01-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Those pics are so cute. I bet your cat thought he was really hidden even though part of him was showing. What is it with cats and bags and boxes? My Luke does the same thing. So cute! Kay in NC

kitten645
01-14-2011, 09:22 PM
:love:Too cute! Welcome to PT! My Hobbes was a 20lber that would "hide" under the dust ruffle with his bum and big fluufy tail hanging out and think he was invisible! I'd see him like that and say loudly "Where's the Hobby? Where is he? Where could he be?" To which his tail would swoosh in happiness. LOL!
I think Tippy is absolutely invisable. Where could he be?? Certainly not it a bag! LOL!
Claudia

aTailOf2Kitties
01-15-2011, 05:36 AM
you should submit one of those to CatsInBags.com!:D Toby's pic is on that site, although he's actually in a box.:cool:

momcat
01-16-2011, 04:37 PM
I see you in that bag, Tippy. Don't be concerned, I won't tell anyone where you are!