PDA

View Full Version : swagbucks

sparks19
01-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Anyone here a member of swagbucks?

I've been a member there for a while but just got back into using it last month.

for those who don't know what it is it's pretty neat. basically it's a big advertisement for companies lol. you do searches (like you would on google), daily polls, take surveys, watch little mini videos etc etc and you earn points.

You can then trade your points in for things in the swag store... my personal favorite are the amazon.com gift cards (also available in amazon.ca and amazon.uk) Since amazon has pretty much everything I just get gift cards to spend there. Since I started back up in December I have earned enough points for $20 in amazon gift cards. jsut for spending a few minutes a day earning a few points. I'm thinking I'm going to save all our cards up for christmas shopping next year LOL.

www.swagbucks.com

here is my referral link (you also get points for referrals) http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparks19

Husky_mom
01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
I tried a while ago.. but it would not allow me :(

sparks19
01-14-2011, 02:04 PM
hmmm really? I wonder why. weird

Husky_mom
01-14-2011, 02:06 PM
its only for UK,US and Canada :(

moosmom
01-14-2011, 03:08 PM
That sucks. :(

sparks19
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
its only for UK,US and Canada :(

OH that's lame. boourns

Scooter's Mom
01-14-2011, 03:16 PM
using your referral link, I registered. I've been wanting to for awhile but never got around to it... thanks!

sparks19
01-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh thanks. I'm not sure what happens when you use the refferal link but I guess I'm about to find out haha

Yeah I really like it. I spend a few minutes a day and I usually get enough to cash out a gift card every week or week and a half. if you are really dedicated it could be more than that

Roxyluvsme13
01-14-2011, 03:48 PM
It wouldn't let me take any of the surveys I wanted to, lame! It's neat though, if you really kept up with it you could get things like TVs!!! I'm excited now haha.

sparks19
01-14-2011, 04:06 PM
It wouldn't let me take any of the surveys I wanted to, lame! It's neat though, if you really kept up with it you could get things like TVs!!! I'm excited now haha.

yeah the surveys are hit and miss. if you fill out your profile it will guide you toward more surveys you might qualify for and you get points for filling out your profile.

sparks19
01-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Oh and also there is a swag codes site where they post the codes for different amounts of points.

but you have to catch them while they are active

http://sc-s.com/