PDA

View Full Version : Just a few pictures

Trinityagain
01-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Thought I would post a few new pictures of some of the Thomas herd...the first is Silver sleeping on the big stuffed dog. They all take turns on there. We also have a stuffed polar bear that is quite popular as well. Then we have the Turbo cat. The next 2 are the newest member of the herd, Splotch. I love the close up shot. And finally, my orangie girl, GT. So much personallity in that little package....hope you enjoy!

catmandu
01-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I cannot get over how Handsome Silver is, how he looks so much like My Moose the MagnfiCat Angel.:love::love:
Splotch is so handsome too , and GT, a rare Lady Orange Cat is such a Beauty.
You certainly have a Terrific Trio of Cats.:love::love::love:

happylabs
01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Wonderful pics! GT being an orange gal has taken my whole heart! Splotch is running a close second though. Love the close-up too of her sweet face. :) :love:

Catty1
01-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Beautiful kitties - they all look relaxed, happy and loved! I can't pick a favourite - but welcome to GT, a precious orange girl! :love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2011, 01:08 AM
They're all gorgeous but since I'm a huge orangie fan GT has won my :love:.:)

So what does GT stand for?

Trinityagain
01-15-2011, 06:36 AM
So what does GT stand for?[/QUOTE]

When she first arrived in the backyard it was a while before we had a visual sighting. I would go out in the morning to feed our permanent stray, Bubs, and hear a meow coming from somewhere. Couldn't quite nail down the location though. So one morning I told my husband "The garage is talking to me"...shortly after we spotted her coming and going from the garage. So GT stands for Garage Talker...or, depending on what she is getting into, Guaranteed Trouble.

Randi
01-15-2011, 09:15 AM
They're all gorgeous!

GT being an orange gal has taken my whole heart! Splotch is running a close second though.
And just look at that face! Awww!! :love:

kaycountrygal
01-15-2011, 03:11 PM
oh My! They are all very pretty cats. You must be very proud of your babies. Enjoyed the pics. Kay in NC, Sat Jan 15

phesina
01-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Oh, what pretty, sweet cats you all are!

Bengalz
01-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Gorgeous babies - I love Silver (a little bias I admit:)) and those wonderful kissable nosies :love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
01-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Your kittys are adorable!:)

momcat
01-16-2011, 04:34 PM
That's one beautiful kitty crew you've got. They all look so happy and content. While I certainly don't want to play favorites here, I must admit being partial to Splotch. What a great name! Lovies to all of your sweeties!

cassiesmom
01-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Awwww, your kitties are beautiful!