PDA

View Full Version : My friend's brother passed away... :'(

sana
01-14-2011, 03:45 AM
My friend's brother passed away in an accident on the morning of 14th January. He was less than 25 as I have heard. His mother teaches in our school, and her daughter is my friend. She left the school last year.

Her father fell off a mountain and her mother's brother was murdered and her grand mother (Mother's mother) passed away. These three passed away a few years back. :(:(:(

Pray her family goes through this pain easily. She, her mother and a very small brother and an elder sister are now the rest of the family.:(

I really wish to go to her home for consoling, I might not be able to, maybe, I'm not sure. But, I'd like it if the PTers would pray that she and her family goes through. We said a prayer for him in the morning in school, the school was in a lot of grief and sadness, our teachers were weeping and so were a few of my class fellows. :(

chocolatepuppy
01-14-2011, 05:04 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this Sana.:( Many prayers for this family.

Freedom
01-14-2011, 08:15 AM
That is a lot for one family to cope with, even spread out over time.

Prayers for the family.

Laura's Babies
01-14-2011, 08:21 AM
So sad, especially for the family.. Prayers are sent!

Bonny
01-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Good thoughts & Prayers sent their way. This is so sad to hear.:(

Catty1
01-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Sending loving healing thoughts and prayers. What a tragedy - so many sadnesses for one family. Prayers for health and peace for the rest of the family.:love:

Karen
01-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Prayers for comfort sent their way.

SinbadsMom
01-14-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Sana. Losing any loved one can be devastating, but multiple losses in a fairly short time are especially traumatic. Your friend and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Cindy

cassiesmom
01-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Prayers for comfort sent their way.

From here too. How sad for a family to lose a young person. And a prayer for Sana as well.

phesina
01-14-2011, 02:08 PM
So much tragedy for one family to deal with. I am so sorry.

Saying prayers for them.

sana
01-14-2011, 02:53 PM
thank you so much, I'll let her know that PTers are sending good thoughts and heart warming, lovely prayers for her and her family.