PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea and Franklin Make My Day - in a Round-About Way....

dehlers43
01-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Chelsea and Franklin spent most of last night stalking a mousie in my bedroom. When I didn't see any sign of the critter this morning I thought I'd better try to find it.....I pulled my dresser away from the wall and started digging through the pile of stuff that somehow manages to fall off the top. I didn't find last night's mousie but I did find one from a previous hunt :rolleyes: but best of all I found my gold bracelet that has been missing for almost 3 years! Yay! If it hadn't been for my two hunters who knows how long it would have been before I found it....I know, I know....that doesn't say much for my housekeeping, does it......:D

cassiesmom
01-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Yay, Chelsea and Franklin! You got a missing mousie back and you helped meowmie find a bracelet! I hope the other mousie turns up, too.

momcat
01-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Hi Chels and Franklin,
Concatulations on protecting your Meowmie by catching that mousie! You both did a great job plus you helped her find her bracelet (I'm not quite sure what a bracelet is though). I'm so happy to know that your house is safe again. Let those mousies know it's your house and you don't want them moving in on your territory!

Franklin, did any mousies get into your bagpipes? Are your sunglasses okay? Chels, please tell me they didn't bother your tiaras and sunglasses.

Your friend,
Groucho

dehlers43
01-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Groucho,
Bagpipes, sunglasses, tiaras are all safe.....;)

Sonia59
01-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Poor kitties, you have to work so hard, no rest even at night! :rolleyes: It's been so long you try to explain mom her bracelet was here, but she did not understand ;)

Message from Jasmine: I know how it is with these mousies, they always escape under furnitures, especially at night. We, guardian kitties, have to be very watchful!

Pinot's Mom
01-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey Chels & Franklin! Those hoomins - jeesh! :rolleyes: You tried and tried to send the mousie where Mom's, um, whatever you called that thing, was, but she just didn't listen!! I know the feeling; I send mousies behind Daddy's dresser for the same thing - he doesn't listen either!

Good Job you two!! See you soon!

Purrs, Pinot:)

catmandu
01-14-2011, 09:20 AM
WE Found Cats think that Chelsea nad Franklin are due a reward for finding your gold bracelet!!:cool:
We just pray that you did not file an insurance claim.
:eek:
Chelsea and Franklin, Exterminators and Finders of Lost Jewellry!!!
:love::love::love:

dehlers43
01-14-2011, 02:34 PM
My kitties are really at the top of their game.....last night they brought the "missing" mousie to me.:love::love::love:
Now I don't have to worry about, um, a little carcass stuck behind the bookcase....:D
And no insurance claim filed so it's all good!

Hmmmm I think this calls for a special reward. I better make a trip over to Petsmart!

momcat
01-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi Diane,
Groucho received an e-mail this morning from some mousies wanting to file charges against Chelsea and Franklin. There was a discussion about it and Groucho convinced the mousies they had no case since the deceased mousies were guilty of criminal tresspass. He wants Chels and Franklin to call him right away should those mousies go ahead and file charges.

Groucho did ask them why they were trying to run off with your bracelet. Of course they had no answer.