PDA

View Full Version : David Nelson dies at 74

Grace
01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
The last of the Ozzie and Harriet crew has left us. For those of us old enough to remember, anyway.

LOS ANGELES – David Nelson, who starred on his parents' popular television show "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet," died Tuesday, a family spokesman said. He was 74.

Nelson died at his home in the Century City area of Los Angeles after battling complications of colon cancer, said family spokesman and longtime Hollywood publicist Dale Olson.

momcat
01-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Wow, this was a jolt. I do remember David well from the old Ozzie and Harriet show. It has been quite awhile since I last saw him, maybe that's why I was a bit surprised by his age.

RIP, David :love:

pomtzu
01-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Wow - I too was surprised at his age. Time somehow has a way of getting away from us.
We always watched the Ozzie and Harriet Show when I was just a kid. Rather sad to see the last of the 4 of them has now left us.
RIP David.

lvpets2002
01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
:( Yes I read that this morning.. The last of a good ole generation.. RIP David Nelson

Bonny
01-13-2011, 05:44 PM
RIP David Nelson you & your family bought lots of enjoyment to our lives back in the good old days. :cool: