PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi and Sidekick Shyster!

tatsxxx11
01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi Yoshi and Shyster! A very happy Pet of the Day to you both!:) What handsome turtles you are; the coloring and markings on your shells are simply beautiful! You look so healthy and content, and it's clear you are two well cared for, pamperd, much loved turtles!:love:

I was so touched by your human's tribute to her/his best buddies! How deeply loved you are, and how blessed, to have found your way to such a wonderful forever home, such a devoted and responsible young guardian! How thoughtful of your person to go out and get you a little buddy Yoshi, a turtle bro to pal around with while your person's at school! Yes, little brothers can be pesky at times, hehe, but you need only look at that expression on Shyster's face to see that he simply adores and looks up to you, and I'm sure you love him too, mentoring him in turtle ways, and showing him the ropes!:) You're one precious pair, Yoshi and Shyster, and your family so lucky to have two sweet and wonderful companions in you both!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, precious Yoshi and Shyster; being spoiled and treated to all your hearts desire (I'm guessing some yummy treats, for one!) :D;) Thanks to your dear human for sharing you with us all; you're adorable!:love::love::love:

cyber-sibes
01-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Yoshi & Shyster are very cute! That's a great picture of them. I'm very impressed - I've never hear of a turtle that did tricks before, he's quite talented! I'm sure they'll get to be best of friends. It was very thoughtful of you to get Yoshi a buddy, we all need friends!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Yoshi & Shyster what an adorable pair you are!!! :love::love:

How lucky we are to have two such sweet pets to brighten up our day today. Your picture is so precious!!! I love how little bro looks up to you Yoshi! :) What fun to be best pals while your loving guardian has to be away. I bet you have lots of fun turtle adventures.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!! :D :love::love:

AvaJoy
01-12-2011, 02:49 PM
What bonded friends you two are! A few years ago I reunited a lost cat named Yoshi with his family and it was very special to have done such a good deed. I'm sure Yoshi and Shyster hare happy to be together, and hope you all have a fun POTD celebratrion and many more years sharing each other's company!:)

chocolatepuppy
01-12-2011, 06:46 PM
You're both so cute Yoshi and Shyster! Congrats on being POTD!:D