PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Edward

cassiesmom
01-11-2011, 12:43 AM
I found a very small kitten, who then attached himself to my shirt, and wouldn't let go! I couldn't bring myself to pull him off of me and leave him behind, so I went back home, called off work, and took him to the vet.

Awwww, Eddie! What a way to join your family... grab hold and don't let go! You became a very special Halloween treat for your daddy that day. You are such a handsome black and white boy and I love your cute pink nose! You look so comfortable on the green blanket, too. Please have your purr-ents give you some BIG hugs for me! Happy Tuesday Cat of the Day, adorable Eddie!

p.s., you remind me of a couple of PT kitties who share your name ;)

Medusa
01-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Eddie, that was a pretty smooth move you did, letting your human think that you got hit by their car. Good job, especially for such a little guy. ;) What a great story of a kind heart towards a little fuzz nugget. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :love:

Barbiecat1
01-11-2011, 06:27 AM
What a great story; and thank you Dad for not abandoning this sweet little guy when he needed you most! What a caring guy you are. And Eddie, smooth move is right; and on Halloween to boot (my favorite holiday). I wish all of you many many great years together, Bless you for being so kind to a scared, small kitten.

luv my cats
01-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi Handsome Eddie!:love: So you showed Daddy your velcro imitation. Good job. He must have been impressed cause he took you home.:) Happy COTD sweetie.;)

P.S. How is your band doing? you know 'Eddie from Ohio':D

kaycountrygal
01-11-2011, 08:56 AM
ohhh, What a sweet story! Hello Eddie! What a cute boy you are! You were so lucky that it was your daddy who found you; not everyone would have stopped to see if they hit a "skunk". It really was your lucky day when you attached yourself to him... and he took you home... and the rest is history. You are so cute now; you must have been an adorable baby. Thank your daddy for caring enough to save you. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC, Tues, Jan 11

catmandu
01-11-2011, 09:43 AM
:love::love::love:
What a smart Little Kitten you were Edward to know that that kind man was Your Pawpie nad that you were never ever going to let him go. What a Good Cat Man you found who took time out from his work to make sure that you were all right, and to set your up in your Furr Ever Home!!
:):)
It is so graet to know that there are other Gentlemen out there who see a Little Kitten, and want to make a Wonderful Home for them.
Edward now has a Friend for life, and Edward's Pawpie has a Loyal and Devoted Cat Companion to share his life with, and share all the good times that the years will bring!!!
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats Love Edward and His Pawpie and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friends Edward and His Cat Dad ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Elegant Edward. ^^.
:love::love::love:

Kay
01-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Eddie is such a handsome kitty! Look at those big golden eyes! What a wonderful story of how Eddie found just the right person to give him a lifetime of love!

-K.

astrid
01-11-2011, 10:34 AM
What a darling little kitty you are sweet Eddie :love:
What a great eye you had when you chose your dad, eh? ;)

Congratulations for being our COTD, you sure deserve the title and for that I hope you're getting all the extra treats your heart desires, after all it is your special day :cool:

Have a great day sweetie!!

tatsxxx11
01-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Happy Cat of the Day Eddie, you beautful, precious boy!:)
I like your style Eddie! No beating around the bush, no playing coy or hard to get, just jump right up, "attach" yourself to your newly chosen forever Daddy, and off we go!:D Love it!:love: And it's clear you not only attached yourself to your Daddy's shirt that fateful day, but worked your way into his heart as well, in record time (your Mommy's too, I'm sure)! How grateful we are to your Daddy for stopping when he thought you might have been hit, for his great caring and compassion, though I have a feeling your meeting was destined to be!:) Howlucky your family is, having a beautiful, best furkid in you!:love:

Congratulations Eddie! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, celebrating with your wonderful parents and kitty sibs; you sure deserve it , sweet boy! Love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Eddie!:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
01-11-2011, 12:03 PM
:love: Awee such a sweet rescue story of the Eddie.. Your are such a very Handsome Boy Eddie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
01-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Edward you are one stunning fellow for sure!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. It looks like you are one big gorgeous fellow now!!! What a way to get a new home for your self. Looks like you did just the right thing. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

robintwin
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Eddie, I am glad you are warm and cozy in your home, and entertaining your owners by your love of running. Great story on how you were found by the restaurant, you little baby skunk doppelganger you! :) Robin from Kansas

AussieCat1
01-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Eddie what a wonderful rescue story!! You are quite a lucky boy!! I never get tired of hearing about how loving some humans can be to kittens/cats in need... It never fails to amaze me! Sounds like your human is also very lucky to have such a lovely, handsome cat -- Happy cat of the day Eddie :love:

Momo
01-11-2011, 07:37 PM
When I saw your face, for a second, I thought that you were my Whiskers - lol! (Whiskers has green eyes though). I love black & white kitties! (Oh hell - I love all kitties).
Enjoy your COTD status...and keep on running! :love:

sasha the cat
01-11-2011, 10:05 PM
..."attached himself to my shirt, and wouldn't let go! I couldn't bring myself to pull him off..."

Guess Eddie figured this was the best way to get your attention :D I usually channel through my lovely Norman (King of the Palace) but decided to speak for myself!

All I want to do to Eddie is kiss him from the tip of his nose to the end of his tail and everywhere else in between. He is adorable.

Purrecious Eddie, celebrate with the other furkids and your humans your honour of being Cat of the Day -- you are a special kitty and very clever to have attached yourself to your Paw-Paw! Not the most subtle message but very, very effective:)

Live long & prosper: loved, adored, cherished, and well cared for every day of your purrecious life.

The =^..^= Royalty at the Palace in Montreal send you lots purrs, good wishes and a happy life.

The humans at the Palace are blessed with many darling rescued felines:
Norman the King and his brothers, the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal and outdoor brother Ebony, an abandoned stray who comes to dine twice daily (since 2008). After all this dining, Ebony still refuses to adopt his humans! He is the Prince of the Palace Grounds.

susanswatlin518
01-11-2011, 11:12 PM
HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY-I LOVE TUXEDOS-I HAVE SAMMY-A 20 POUND MALE FROM A NEARBY ANIMAL PROTECTIVE AGENCY HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK. I THINK THE EYES SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SEE INTO YOUR SOUL AND KNOW YOUR HEART. THEY ARE SOOO DEVOTED, AND TOTAL CLOWNS. I KNOW THE PLEASURE OF LIVING WITH A TUXEDO CAT! THE SIGNATURE POSE IS LYING ON THEIR BACKS, SOCKS AND MITTENS IN THE AIR-AND HEAD TURNED SIDEWAYS-WAITING FOR US TO REPEAT THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THEY ARE SOOO HANDSOME/GORGEOUS! :love::love::love::love: ALL THE BEST -TODAY AND ALWAYS IN 2011-SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::love: