PDA

View Full Version : Dear Caramella...

cassiesmom
01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1671.jpg

How are you? (Besides l--o--n--g!) How are your big sisters? Could you please have your mommy give you all some hugs, kisses and snuggles from me?

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

p.s., I love this photo of you!

Laura's Babies
01-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Right now I am looking for something to get into, pulling things off the corner thingie, making Mommy get up and take stuff away from me. She thinks she is scolding me but I know she is laughing when she does. I get bored and just need something to do.

She keeps telling me I am growing and just get prettier and prettier.. I guess I am getting bigger because I can't get under places I use to anymore. I just hope I don't grow to big for her to hold me and love me like she does. I LOVE getting in her face to get her attention so she will kiss me all over my face.. I just love it! She always stops whatever she is doing and gives me plenty of kisses and waits for me to kiss her back, which I do, then she kisses me more and I kiss her more! I LOVE my Mommy so much!! :love:

She took some nice pictures of me last night with that flashy box thing so I'll see if I can get her to post them.. I am GROWING SO MUCH! She said soon, I will be 6 months old!

catmandu
01-11-2011, 09:53 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Great Little Cat of the Future you are Caramella , and we look forward to see you grow into a Big Fine Cat!!
:love::love::love:
Not too soon Caramella , you still make a lot of Kittening to do yet!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

lvpets2002
01-11-2011, 12:25 PM
:love: My goodness wittle girl already 6 months old.. You sure have grown alot & are of stunning Beauty.. I still love your video of you watching that clock..

cassiesmom
01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
:love: My goodness wittle girl already 6 months old.. You sure have grown alot & are of stunning Beauty.. I still love your video of you watching that clock..

Auntie Helene, I completely forgot about the Caramella and the clock video! Shame on me! Now I have to go find it again ;)

Edited to add: Here it is!
http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?t=164753&referrerid=14351