PDA

View Full Version : Did you maybe miss Juni, Pichu and Milo?

Vio&Juni
01-09-2011, 01:34 PM
I am happy to report that Juni, Pichu and Milo are very much OK.

With me working now, they really enjoy their evenings with us. Greg get a full portion of love from Juni every evening, Pichu and Milo still wrestle all the time. I am taking classes on-line and Pichu and Juni HAVE to give me attention when I am working on my assignments, especially when I need 10 more minutes to finish writing.

We had visitors in December and they enjoyed every minute of attention. We went to the vet in December too and they all got a clean bill of health. We might be moving this summer, but we don't know where yet.

There's a few pictures of the kitties. In the first, I was sick and Juni was taking care of me. The second is a proof that although rarely, they do eat all three from the same plate. Then, Pichu on his most favorite recliner and then Juni with my brother - her most beloved man, besides Greg, and you can see it. Last, Juni by the Christmas tree.

Barbara
01-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Wow- I am so glad to see you and the kids. Kiri the little b... sends purrings to Juni- she could be a sister :)

Vio&Juni
01-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Milo, as an adult cat remained as sweet as he was as a kitten. Here's a picture of him sleeping. And then another one :). As it gets colder, Juni goes through her usual routine and cuddles with Pichu. Pichu and Milo sleep next to each other occasionally too. And a really cute picture of Pichu.

Barbara
01-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Milo is so sweet- and him and Pichu are purrfect brothers :)

Catty1
01-09-2011, 02:24 PM
I loved seeing photos of those beautiful, loved and loving cats. Thanks so much for posting them!:love::)

phesina
01-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Oh, aren't they adorable!! (And so are you and Greg ;) .)

Bengalz
01-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Everyone looks so good:D The first picture made me :D:D - this is what Eve does with me every morning and every night - in between she sleeps tucked into my side or behind my knees - always cuddling:D:love:

It is so good to see your little babies again - so sweet:love:

Pinot's Mom
01-09-2011, 03:00 PM
This is so ironic - I, for some reason, woke up thinking of Juni this morning. :confused:

They all look great - thanks for sharing!:)

Vio&Juni
01-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Oh, aren't they adorable!! (And so are you and Greg ;) .)

The guy in the picture is my brother Misha. I'll try to catch Juni snuggling with my husband Greg and take a picture.

Sonia59
01-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Nice to see your lovely crew! The picture of Juni with your brother is so cute :love::love:

Karen
01-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Yay! Good to see you, and your three furry ones! Love the "Nurse Juni" one - who needs and electric heating pad when you can have a furry, purring, custom molded to your skin heating pad!

krazyaboutkatz
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks for sharing their pictures with us. They're all very gorgeous and I love how they snuggle and sleep together.:)

phesina
01-09-2011, 06:31 PM
The guy in the picture is my brother Misha. I'll try to catch Juni snuggling with my husband Greg and take a picture.

Well, Misha is adorable too!

cassiesmom
01-10-2011, 02:36 PM
I loved seeing photos of those beautiful, loved and loving cats. Thanks so much for posting them!:love::)

Same here!

catmandu
01-10-2011, 02:56 PM
It is still close to Mew Years so we can sing Auld Lang Syne as we see Our Old Friends once more.:love::love:
We ceratinly missed seeing You all, and it is nice to be reaquainted.;);)
This year when Our Awesome Angels visit Europe, it will be good as My Three Senior Angels will have their first trip.
It will be so nice for them to meet Your Cats and visit your town.:):)

lvpets2002
01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
:love: Awee your babies are all so Sweet & Adorable.. great pics thanks

kaycountrygal
01-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh My! What beautiful cats and they look so sweet too. Your photos are very good & I enjoyed seeing them. Kay in NC Mon 1.10.11

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Wow, how nice to see pics of your sweeties!! They are all gorgeous Vio!!!!!!!!!