PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Jaz, she has a new home!

Laura's Babies
01-08-2011, 07:29 PM
She got ADOPTED today!!! Blaine called me to tell me she was adopted and Blaine was so excited. She will be the "only child", just her and the lady who adopted her. She sounded like she is an experienced cat person and should be good for Jaz..

Jaz, Caramella misses you but I know she had outgrown you and so did you. May you have a GREAT life being the spoiled little princess you deserve to be and have a wonderful life in your forever home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0034.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0048.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0088.jpg

Good Bye sweet baby....

Taz_Zoee
01-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Awww, this is bittersweet news. Yay for Jaz! :D

Today at the shelter a kitty that looks a lot like Jaz was also adopted. :) It was actually a very busy day for adoptions today.

cassiesmom
01-08-2011, 07:37 PM
This IS bittersweet news. Miss Jazzie, I hope you have a very long, happy, healthy wonderful life! And I hope your new person will register you for PT :) Great job, Laura!

Freedom
01-08-2011, 08:02 PM
How wonderful for her!

I know I will miss her; can't imagine you, Laura, and Caramella.

Karen
01-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Congratulations on your new home, Jaz baby!

Bengalz
01-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Laura,

I am happy and sad ... happy that Jaz has a new home and sad because we may not see her again:( I really hope her new mommy comes over and joins us!

Your pictures of Jaz really tug at my heart - she could be my baby girl all curled up in her nap:D Too sweet:love:

Keep us posted.

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2011, 09:11 PM
This is both wonderful and bittersweet news.:) So will be fostering any more kittens or are you done for a while?;)

kaycountrygal
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm glad Jaz has a forever home. She's very pretty. Kay

Laura's Babies
01-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I didn't go to adoption day so the new Mommie wasn't told about Pet Talk.

It was another good adoption day for Blaine also Taz_Zoee. She had someone else adopt 2 others besides Jaz. One of them was a little orangie that someone brought into Pet Smart and told Blaine she had found it but couldn't keep it, that was last week end... That one and one of Blaines Blackies got adopted together today.

Barbara
01-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Bye Bye Jaz- we'll miss you.
But we hope you have found the purrfect home where you will be the leading kitty for all of your life:)

catmandu
01-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Now Jaz and Jax Angel will have a home where they will be the Aplha Cat , although I do think that Caramella will miss having a Young Cat her age around:(
We hope that somehow you can get photographs of Jaz, but I have never been able to get any of the Ctas that were rehomed by the Animal Welfare Association,
Good Luck Jaz and Jax, and we know that you will miss Laura and Her Cats , but will live Your New Furr Ever Home!!!:love::love::love:

3Catcondo
01-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Jaz
Congrats on your new furever home! I bet you will have many wonderful years with your new owner. Way to go girl!

momcat
01-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Jaz,
You're going to be missed by all of your fans here at PT. Concatulations on finding your new furever home! May you and your new Meowmie enjoy many years of love, good health, and companionship :love: