PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Nemo

pomtzu
01-08-2011, 07:47 AM
OMG!!! Pardon me if I gush - but you are, without a doubt, one of the most gorgeous Poms that I have ever seen! :love::love: And being a Pom mom myself, I definitely know my Poms. My Myndi is now 15 years old and still pretty feisty - all black but with a very silver face now, brought on by age. ;)

You certainly hit the jackpot when you found your Mom. I just can't imagine how your first owners could ever have returned you to the breeder, but it's their loss for sure. You sure do lead a very fun and adventuresome life - traveling in the RV, riding in your very own stroller and being carried around everywhere with Mom. What a lucky little boy you are! :D

One thing tho - please stop sneaking out on hunting adventures. :eek: Even tho you might be a fearless little Dude (aren't all Poms??), it's a big harsh world out there, and you need to stay safe in your Mom's care. Someone could be taken by your stunning beauty (gushing again!) and dognap you, and that would be a VERY sad thing to happen. :( Your Mom would be totally devastated for sure, and I'm positive no one else would ever treat you in all the special ways that she does. So please stay home Nemo! PLEASE handsome boy!

Here's wishing you an extra special day today as the very honored DOTD, tho I don't know what could top the special treatment that you already get everyday. Sending lots of love to you from Delaware - from me ------ ( Ellie the human):love:, Myndi (Pom):love:, and Sparky (ShihTzu):love:.

LHCamry
01-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Nemo....You are a very handsome little fellow. You are very lucky to have found such a loving home. I am very happy for you. Congratulations on DOTD.
Have a wonderful life.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

kaycountrygal
01-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Hello Nemo! What a beautiful adorable handsome boy you are!! Can you tell that I think you are very very cute?! You really are quite the little man, aren't you? It is obvious that you have a great life and are loved so much. I liked all the photos and the pic of you & your mom is terrific. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

gini
01-08-2011, 11:11 AM
What a wonderful way to start out a Saturday - with a beautiful love story. Nemo you are so fortunate, but so is your Mom. :love::love:

Bibette & Lulu
01-08-2011, 01:38 PM
A truly stunning dude!!! What caught my attention was how much Nemo resembles the puppy that was our first "rescue dog." I'm Phred's sister and when I was in Jr. High and Phred was in Senior High, we ended up with a Pomeranian/Shelty mix that he discovered while he was visiting (yes, VISITING) the station. She was the best family pet and stuck around to give Mom and Dad some company after Phred and I had moved on to our own lives. And she'd do the same stunt - head out exploring the neighborhood when we turned our back and she got out the door!!!

Congratulations to Pup and Mom.

Mom1

robintwin
01-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Nemo, I love you name! Your jingle bell collar is super cool, I am sure your Mom loves to shop for you, I know I would too. I have country dogs that are content to stay on the farm, but sounds like you are a big traveler, from being in an RV to flying on airplanes! I bet everyone who sees you in your Mom's purse say "ah, what a cute dog!" Congrats on being the Dog of the Day!! :love:Robin from KS

tatsxxx11
01-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi there Nemo! Aren’t you the precious butterfly Pom!:D Oh, what an adorable little one you are, and how stylish you look look, all decked out in your colorful neckwear; it sets your beautiful silver and black coat off to perfection! But that picture of you and your proud Mom says it all, doesn’t it, Nemo? You surely found your soul mate and friend for life in her, and she in you! It sickens me to think that your former “people” would return you, as though you were a commodity! But in the end, your life story couldn’t have taken a happier turn; you hit the forever family jackpot!:cool::D:cool: What a perfect addition you are to your wonderful pack, and your Mom couldn’t be more blessed, having a sweet and loving best buddy and furkid in you! Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I hope you’re enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day bash, being loved and spoiled rotten, treated to all your heart desires! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart, for warming my cold and snowy day with your heartwarming story, your heart melting pics, and your sweet self! Sending you lots of love and hugs and kisses from snowy PA, precious Nemo!:love::love::love:

phesina
01-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Nemo, you are just ADORABLE!

K9karen
01-08-2011, 07:31 PM
*Pant! Pant!* Phew! I had to catch my breath! Nemo, handsome little dude.. you've won my heart! And by the smile on mom's face, you've won hers too! Please have mom give you a gazillion kisses for me!

cassiesmom
01-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Wow, Nemo! You are magnificent! I would love to pet your lovely fluffy coat. I agree with Pomtzu about the sneaking-out adventures, though... adventures are best enjoyed with your mom who loves you sooooooo much! One gazillion more kisses to you from me, sweety... Happy Dog of the Day, Nemo!