PDA

View Full Version : Onyx is such a...

Husky_mom
01-07-2011, 08:11 PM
you tell me...

I let the kitties wander in the backyard while I water whatīs left of my lawn.. they eat.. drink water and walk around..

but today..:rolleyes: lil miss Onyx climbed the wall that surrounds my backyard and was going from side to side meowing trying to figure out how to go down again.. well I climbed my grill area hoping to get her down once she came to that side.. oh but no.. she had to jump to the terrace further up.. which is just the roof, still no doors that connect to the inside..:rolleyes:.. so I just waited till she decided to come back down on her own..

then when she tried to jump back to the wall she slipped and fell to the other side into the neighbors backyard.. donīt worry no injuries there.. itīs not tall and no dog on the other side.. lucky for her..

I though sheīd be scared.. lol.. she was busy investigation the terrain over there.. once bored she came to me while I stood like a fool by the entrance to my neighbors backyard by the gate.. then we went home..

lil stinker.. it IS something about daredevil blackies.. lol

Bengalz
01-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Sounds just like typical feline (nosy) curiosity:D:p:love: Eve likes to wander next door and check things out:) however, when neighbour kitty comes over to our place for a sniff ... guess whose little nose gets thoroughly out of joint:rolleyes: Go figure??

Karen
01-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Hmmm, maybe be time for a harness and leash ... for a naughty adventuress!

kitten645
01-07-2011, 10:12 PM
That sounds all Blackie to me! Busibodies! LOL. Into everything! Onyx, you behave missy!

Freedom
01-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Oh Isabel, I am laughing here, picturing you standing here, there and everywhere to get Onyx while she ignores you and goes about her adventure!

Time for the leash he heee.

Husky_mom
01-08-2011, 09:12 AM
oh yeah!.. definitely leash time.. lol..

catmandu
01-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I had to stop letting My Found Cats out as they turned out to bewandering spirits.
My Pouncierge had to be brought home physically by Tubby 2 .
And My Bo Bo wandered into a neighbours yard where she was eating with 4 German Shephards.
Michael and Joseph use to play for hours in a nearby Garage truck bay whenthere were piles of leaves.
It was the My Moose who once went missing for about two months who made me stop , as he had gone into a house being rennovated and was stuck there.
From then on noone got out , unless he snuck out.
Onyx like all of My Cats who escpaed ignored me as Onyx did you , and omly the shaking of a Temptations package could get JJJ3's attention.
Good luck with the tarining of Onyx!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Laura's Babies
01-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Lets hope she has had enough adventure for a lifetime and not try any of that again! I can just picture all of that and her just ignoring you.... TO FUNNY!

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Onyx sounds like a typical curious cat to me.:) Now I thought you said that Onyx was a male cat but in your post you're now referring to him as a female. I'm a bit confused.:confused:

Husky_mom
01-08-2011, 09:29 PM
originally they were Onyx male and siamese female.. lol.. but it turned out it was the other way around ;).. and since the name can go both ways I kept it..

now Iīm thinking "Sheik" for siamese guy.. not sure yet..

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2011, 09:34 PM
originally they were Onyx male and siamese female.. lol.. but it turned out it was the other way around ;).. and since the name can go both ways I kept it..

now Iīm thinking "Sheik" for siamese guy.. not sure yet..

Oh, okay.:)

momcat
01-09-2011, 12:58 PM
I can see Onyx happily jumping and leaping all over the place while you stand there being ignored by your kitty. Such an acrobat, could Onyx be in training for the next Kitty Olympics?