PDA

View Full Version : For the photography type people

Trinityagain
01-07-2011, 03:17 PM
a question...I have seen a few people post pictures with "watermarks" on them...what program do you use to do this? I take a lot of pictures at the Civil War reenactments that we do and I want to be able to watermark them. I have tried in PS, and in the latest version you can bulk mark them, but then you have to export/change each one to a jpeg file...pain in the bottom to do that! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

kittycats_delight
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
I use photoshop to watermark them. I used to water mark them like this.

http://www.freewebs.com/kittycatsdelight/2f.jpg

Now I don't post too many online so I mark them like this.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs385.snc3/23527_425732451272_577466272_5443859_3839766_n.jpg

For the first way there are a ton of steps to get it the way it should look so I saved the file and would copy the photo into the saved psd file with the watermark so I wouldn't have to do it everytime.

Karen
01-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I have tried in PS, and in the latest version you can bulk mark them, but then you have to export/change each one to a jpeg file...pain in the bottom to do that! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

You can set up a "task" to do them all in one fell swoop in Photoshop.

mrspunkysmom
01-08-2011, 05:16 PM
a question...I have seen a few people post pictures with "watermarks" on them...what program do you use to do this? I take a lot of pictures at the Civil War reenactments that we do and I want to be able to watermark them. I have tried in PS, and in the latest version you can bulk mark them, but then you have to export/change each one to a jpeg file...pain in the bottom to do that! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

If you can bulk mark them then you should be able to change them all to jpeg in the same manner. I've been able to bulk resize entire folders of pix. Also bulk renaming is great, too.

Good Luck