PDA

View Full Version : Louis & Louise

kaycountrygal
01-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Hello Louis & Louise in faraway Germany! What a lovely couple you are--just beautiful & you look so soft & cuddly. I enjoyed reading about you and no doubt you are well cared for and loved by your human. Tell your human to give you some extra apples & carrots today for being POTD! Kay in NC USA

AvaJoy
01-07-2011, 09:30 AM
You make an adorable bunny couple, Louise & Louis; devoted and bonded to each other! It sounds like your devoted guardian gives you both the best of care, and I wish you long and happy lives together. Happy POTD, sweethearts!:)

tatsxxx11
01-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Guten Tag, Louis and Louise!:) Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious pair you two beautiful bunnies make! I knew the moment I laid eyes on you that you Louise, were the wittle one!;) How lucky you two are to have one another as best bunny buds, and your family to have you both as best furkids and loving companions! What a wonderful life you lead, what a loving and caring family you have been blessed with, and I wish for you all, many, many more happy, love filled years together!:love: I hope you two cuties enjoy a very happy day, reveling in your much deserved Pet of the Day honors, being spoiled, and loved to pieces!!! Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Louise and Louis!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Louis & Louise what a beautiful pair of bunnies you are!!! :love::love:

How lucky we are to have not one, but two sweet Pets of the Day today. You look very happy and well cared for. That's just as it should be too, eh? ;)
I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!! :D :love::love:

3Catcondo
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Louis is very handsome!!! Congrats L&L for making Potd. Please give them lots of loving from me.

Amy

cassiesmom
01-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello, Louis and Louise! You are beautiful bunnies and I'm so happy to have you both as our Pets of the Day today! Please have your guardian give you some extra petting and hugs from me. I hope you get a delicious treat to celebrate! Happy Pets of the Day!