PDA

View Full Version : Happy Homecoming Day Simba!

anna_66
01-07-2011, 07:14 AM
I can't believe it's been 3 years since Simba came to live with us. It really seems like he's been here all along. Even though he has his times (don't we all) I've really enjoyed having a small dog I can cuddle with. Don't get me wrong...big dogs are fun to cuddle with, but there's just something about the small dogs that are a joy.

He's quite the little man:D

Any way, I just wanted to share one of our special day!

kaycountrygal
01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Hello, I enjoyed very much looking at your Simba...so cute. I totally agree with what you said "big dogs are fun to cuddle with, but there's just something about the small dogs that are a joy." I have a big dog & a little dog & I love both of them but LilGirl is so sweet & loving & likes to sit on my shoulder and be with me all the time & she is so smart (maybe I'm prejudiced).

Ok, back to you & Simba, I dont know your history. You said you have had Simba 3 years. Did you get him as a puppy or an adult? He sure is cute and I'd like to hug him (smile) Thanks for showing the photos. Kay in NC

cassiesmom
01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi, Simba! I agree with what Kay said- you sure are cute, and I'd love to HUG you! Maybe your mum will give you an extra hug for me :) Happy Homecoming Day! (((HUGHUGHUGHUGHUG))) some for Bon, Huney and Roxey, too!

MonicanHonda
01-07-2011, 09:28 PM
WOW! So the first time I saw him he was relatively new to the gang. I didn't know! Happy gotcha day little buddy!

Scooter's Mom
01-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Happy gotcha day, sweet Simba!

Karen
01-08-2011, 12:35 AM
He was an adult when he became pat of Anna's crew.

Oh, Simba, you are just adorable, who could believe you ever have "moments"?

wolf_Q
01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Happy gotcha day Simba! I think I missed meeting you by just a few days, I went home before you got there.

k9krazee
01-10-2011, 06:39 PM
3 years already?? Happy Gotcha day Simba, you handsome boy you!

RobiLee
01-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years! Love the photos. He's such a cute little guy. Happy Homecoming Day, Simba!

dab_20
01-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, adorable Simba! Amazing how time flies isn't it? He is so adorable, and obviously very loved! :love::)

anna_66
01-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks everyone!

Ok, back to you & Simba, I dont know your history. You said you have had Simba 3 years. Did you get him as a puppy or an adult? He sure is cute and I'd like to hug him (smile) Thanks for showing the photos. Kay in NC

My husbands mom has alzheimers and went into a nursing home. His sisters wouldn't take Simba, they wanted to take him to the pound and there was no way we were going to let that happen!
His age we're not really sure about...12-14...he's an old man:D

4 Dog Mother
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Happy gotcha day, Simba! Late as usual! But you are such a cutie and you do look just like a young pup in those pics - who would have guessed you are 12 or more.

chocolatepuppy
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Happy Homecoming Day Simba!!!:D