PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

Barbiecat1
01-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Charlie, you crazy back-sleeping boy; what's the deal here? Is there ever a picture of you right side up? Oh well, quirky cats are what it's all about! Enjoy your special day today.

luv my cats
01-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Charlie, are you from down under? You seem to have a different perspective of the world on your back.:D Happy COTD handsome guy.:love:

Medusa
01-05-2011, 07:37 AM
Charlie, you look to be quite a character. I'm so happy that your humans gave you a chance. Too many people are looking for kittens and then when they become cats, the humans become disinterested. You deserve the best life ever and it's apparent that's exactly what you have. Good for you! Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :love:

karlyb
01-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Hello Charlie, you handsome boy! I love the pictures of you sleeping on your back; you show how much you trust people to expose your tender tummy to them. Congrats to your mom, too, for adopting you as an adult kitty. Kittens are fun but they are very energetic and needs lots of looking-after. At age three, you were beyond the silly stage and had become a true companion kitty. Charlie, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with BooBoo and your loving family.

catmandu
01-05-2011, 09:30 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Lucky Cat you are Charlie to have your very own chair to sit on in your Furrever Home, you look so very happy and relaxed , and just have that look that we love, of a Happy Contented Cat Companion.
:cool::cool:
The kind that Mark Twain said was a proof of a Fine Home, that prove that a House can prove its title.
You are such a Big Happy Cat , and proof positive that a Mature Adopted Cat can make a fine Friend.
:):)
We Found Ctas Love You Charlie abnd Send a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Adopted Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Charismatic Charlie!!!^^.
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
01-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Hello Charlie! What a handsome boy you are... and so relaxed too. Love the pics of you on your back (my Luke does that on the floor). I am so glad you were adopted as a grown cat and it sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
01-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Charlie what a darling goofer you are!!! :love:

How blessed your family is to have such a fun loving fellow as you live with them. It sounds like you are just as happy as you can be. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie!:D You're just like my Oliver...always sleeping on his back with those paws bent!:) How adorable you look, and yep, I see that smile!!! Your Mommy may not have intended to come home from the shelter with an adult kitty, but as is so often the case in these situations, the decision is taken out of our hands!:D As she says, "it was as easy as that," and of course it was! Who could resist a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and lovable, as you?:love: And in the deal, brother Boo Boo got a full grown brother to play with and love on! What a heavenly match, you and your family are!

Congrats and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Charlie...and to Boo Boo too! Hope both you kids are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, being spoiled and loved to pieces!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi, Charlie, cutie! I like your pink nose! I wouldn't have been able to refuse taking you home either... you are precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

robintwin
01-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Dear Charlie, What a neat cat you are, always on your back, that is just so funny, but we all need to be as comfy as can be in our own homes, right? Your eyes are so mesmerizing, or perhaps it is because to my eyes they are upside down?? Take care, Robin from Kansas

Momo
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
What a funny cutie you are, Charlie! The fact that you lie on your back shows how comfy and safe you feel at home!
Enjoy your COTD status! :love:

Kay
01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Charlie, what a sweet upside-down kitty! I love when kitties do that. So wonderful that he was adopted from a shelter as an adult. Happy COTD to Charlie.

-K.