PDA

View Full Version : Divorcing

fritz03
01-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Shannon and Brian are going to divorce after 11 years,it has been going on awhile but in the last 2 or 3 months getting bad.Brian didn't like Shannon's Bridesmaids,didn't let her go and see them,wants nothing ot do with the kids,didn't like her losing weight and having people look at her especially other men.Brian could go out and he wouldn't say where,Shannon couldn't.the kids don't like him,he had hollered at them at the house even swore at them while Shannon was talking to mom,called them retards,apparently didn't care who heard him.Brian hasn't worked in over a year with complications from Diabetes,Brandyn had heard or it was from Shannon he had been let go.He was lucky he had a place to live,Shannon had a Day care business,she now works at Oshawa General Motors Center for Global Spectrum as a Financial Assistant.The house has bee sold,each get half of the money from that,she has found a place to rent not far way,not sure about him.Even before they were married ,Larry had heard things about Brian,Shannon didn't listen.At the wedding,one of his groomsmen had written Help Me Mom on the bottom of one of his shoes.He had them here for the parade,never said anything about what was going on.Shannon was here for Christmas with Buster,Brian had the kids at his parents,next year Shannon will have them here.They will be out of the house by the end of the month,Shannon can moves things in to the new place anytime now,don't know what Brian is doing,don't really like him right now.probably more will come at a divorce hearing,may get messy,Larry and Marlene are helping out with a Lawyer.Pretty sad situation,Shannon got 2 good kids out of it,Brandyn who is 9 knows what is going on,Samantha who is 5 probably doesn't understand it all.

Freedom
01-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Aw, that is so sad for the children. Overall, it sounds like a good thing for Shannon -- and the kids --to be out of the relationship.

Lilith Cherry
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
I am sorry to hear about this for the children's sake although they are probably better off not hearing it all and feeling the tension. I hope all will go peacefully and the kids will be okay.

Queen of Poop
01-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm so very sorry for Shannon and the kids. Hopefully things will be settled quickly and they can move on with their lives and have some peace.

Marigold2
01-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Sounds like he is a real loser and she is lucky to be rid of him.

wombat2u2004
01-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Sorry to hear that Fritz.
I hope a better life for all parties involved in the future.

Daisy and Delilah
01-04-2011, 10:11 AM
What a shame, Barry. Shannon seems like a great girl so I wish her and the kids the best.