PDA

View Full Version : Bud Man the Dog

kaycountrygal
01-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Bud, What a wonderful lovng dog you are!! It brought tears to my eyes when I read about you and how you protected your human. There is no doubt but that your human loves you and vice versa. Just think--nobody wanted you but she did and you always knew that, didnt you? What a sweet dog you are and you are protective if the need arises. Did I mention that you also are a handsome boy? I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

robintwin
01-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Bud Man, what a good dog you are! Very loyal and protective, great qualities in a dog. I loved the pic of you and the kids with the outdoor sprayer! :love: Robin from Kansas

Momo
01-02-2011, 12:09 PM
You are a beautiful, intelligent, loyal brave dog, Bud. :love:
I'm glad that you have a great life too...you love the kids and you seem to have another dog buddy to hang out with - cool! :)
Enjoy your DOTD status, Bud! You sure deserve it! :love:

tatsxxx11
01-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you Bud, beautiful Labbie boy!

Oh yes Bud, you are "the man!!!":) My heart (and my Labbie girl Star's heart) melted at the sight of you, and even more so after reading your bio.; your story, the love you have for your Mommy and her for you, brought tears to my eyes!

What a loyal and loving protector your Mommy has in you, sweetheart...you're a hero!:cool: Bless you for watching over your Mommy as you have, as you do; comforting her in her times of sadness, and defending her against any and all who would do her harm!:love: She has a soul mate for life in you, dear Bud, and you in her! What a wonderful life you and your Mommy now lead, a safe and happy life, surrounded by so much love! And oh yes, you even have a little skin brother and best Labbie bud to love and pal around with!:) What an inspirational, happy ending story is yours and your Mommy's, Bud; I so happy for you all! Hope you're enjoying a very special, love filled day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor with your proud Mommy and family!:) Keep up the good work Bud, being the best friend and loving protector a human could ever hope for! Hugs and kisses to you precious Bud, and to your Chocolate Labbie pal, too!:love::love::love:

mimidygert
01-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Great Story !
I cannot tell you how many people gave up their whippets last year due to having a human baby. Great that you perservered for your true friend ! :love:
mimi, hope & her boyz.

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2011, 02:10 PM
You're a handsome boy Bud Man!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

lizbud
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Hello Bud,

Wow, what a handsome pup you are.:love: Handsome, smart and loyal
too, what more could anyone want?:):) Congratulations big guy on being
chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.:love:

kdowns19
01-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Bud...you are so precious. I can't believe that you were the last pup to get a home. Well, things look like they worked out perfect that you found your Mommy! Congrats on being DOTD sweet baby!