PDA

View Full Version : Mommy discovers KONG!!!

ramanth
10-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Kia here:

Since I was soooooo good on my walk, mommy decided I could go with her to Pet Supplies Plus! Yippie!

So we go thru the food aisle and I'm sniffin's everything!! And den we went past da treat bins and I couldn't help myself, those treats smelled soo good! And so I reached in a grabbed one! I heard mommy say "No! Drop that Kia!" But that would be wasting it, you know, and so I turned away and wouldn't give it to her. Well she got right down and opened my mouth for me! :eek:

'Mommy! Your hand doesn't taste good!' And she fished da treat out but I didn't bite. Oh no. I'm a good girl. ;)

Den da woman at the counter said it was okay and dat I could have it! :D

Mommy found the toy aisle and picked up a Kong off the rack. Can you believe I don't have one!?! She asked me if I wanted it and I said, "WOOF!" She showed me one for approval and I said, "WOOF, WOOF!" I wanted it right then but momma said she had to pay for it first.

She put peanut butter in it when we got home!! Then a treat! I chewed and chewed and the treat wouldn't come out! :mad: So I threw it across the room and the treat popped out! :p :D

I love my Kong.

~~~
Mommy here. I can't believe I never bought her a Kong before either. She has the Kong treat ball but never had an original Kong. She loves to throw it on the ground to make it bounce. It sure is a sight! *laughs*

Presley
10-30-2002, 11:36 AM
Presley loves her kong... She plays with her baby red one she has from when she was a weee puppy! She had a huge black one that i fill with treats all the time! She has a blast with them. She also has the kong bisquit ball and loves that. But she more wants you to throw it so she can play fetch!

shais_mom
10-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Keegan has a big red one that she likes it if I put treats in it, but right now I can't find it!! My house isn't that big and I have no clue what it could be under!!! :rolleyes:

if you go to www.kongcompany.com they have pages of recipes that you can put in it to keep your dog busy.

anna_66
10-30-2002, 12:05 PM
Kia, I cannot believe you never had a KONG before;)
How good of your mommy to buy you one! I see you
like to bounce yours to get the treat out, that's pretty
smart! Maybe you should come over & show Huney
& Angus how to get the treat out, they can't seem to
learn how:rolleyes:
Have fun with your new KONG girl!