PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Cinder and Smoke

lizbud
01-01-2011, 10:16 AM
I noticed these two pups among the birthdays today and remembered
every year when this time rolls around people would wish Phred a Happy
B-day. He would then have to explain that it wasn't his B-day but the prayer
pups themselves birthday. He picked a good day & an easy one to remember.

So, Happy Birthday Cinder and Smokey.:) I hope you get a extra treat or
two to make this day a little special for you both.:love:

4 Dog Mother
01-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Thank you, Liz, from the new pups mom! I totally forgot that this was their birthday! But they are both laying here by me why I am on the computer. Later I will have to get them some new bandanas - Staci just brought them a huge box of dog biscuits and Nancy sent home some special treats for them the other day. So later today we will have to think of something special to do with them - although it is raining here so I don't think it will be a trip to the dog park or anything like that. Jasmine and Dominic are here and are giving them the special kid love that the pups didn't get much of. Both Cinder and Smokey are so good with the kids - you'd think they had always been around them.

I am just so grateful that Carl agreed to take the puppers in - they are such great dogs - I would have hated it if they had gone to someone who would not have kept us up to date on how they were doing. It is so hard not to think about Phred with them around all the time though and that makes me feel so sad. But as Staci can tell you - she spent New Year's Eve with us - it really isn't that a crazy of a place - once everyone gets in and settled - it really can be a quite and peaceful place. Thanks again for reminding of my new pups birthday. I will give each of them a hug and treat from you!

gini
01-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I think Cinder and Smokey have gone from a great Dad to a fabulous Mom!!

Lucky pups - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pinot's Mom
01-01-2011, 11:48 AM
I think Cinder and Smokey have gone from a great Dad to a fabulous Mom!!

Lucky pups - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I agree! :D
Happy Birthday pups, we're all here for you. By the way-I was one who committed the error that had to be explained. I never forgot whose birthday it was after that! :)

Catty1
01-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Happy Birthday, Cinder and Smokey!

I am so glad you are getting loved on by the little ones and soaking it all in. It's as if yer dad planned it that way. ;):love:

I agree - they have gone from a great dad to a great Mom!:D:love:

Karen
01-01-2011, 11:57 AM
They have gone from a great Dad to a whole great fambily - Mom, Dad Carl and spare kidlings to love on them!

Happy Birthday, Cinder and Smoke - we love you!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Happy Birthday Cinder and Smoke!!! :love::love:

I was thinking of your birthday just the other day. I'm so glad there is this thread so we can all send you extra luvies and happy wishes on your special day. I hope you and your new family are having a wonderfully fun time. I wouldn't be surprised though, if your daddy Phred, popped in and whispered Happy Birthday to you in your ears too. :love::love:

Bengalz
01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday Cinder and Smoke! Your are our miracle pups and deserve all the best. Your new family is a godsend and things are as they should be. Your dad, Phred, must be so happy to know you are well loved and by so many people everywhere :love:

Have a wonderful day and get lots of treats:D

Freedom
01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I agree! :D By the way-I was one who committed the error that had to be explained. I never forgot whose birthday it was after that! :)

Same here! He heee

Happy Birthday, Cinder & Smoke!
Consideing th ain, I think special kid love is a great birthday present! :love:

Grace
01-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday to Cinder & Smoke.

One for each of you http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/dogbone.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/dogbone.gif

Taz_Zoee
01-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday to two special puppers! :D

Alysser
01-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Happy Birthday to both Cinder and Smoke. :love:

chocolatepuppy
01-01-2011, 01:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDER AND SMOKE!:D
Everytime I read about Cinder and Smoke, I tear up.
Bless you Diana and Carl for taking them home!:)

cyber-sibes
01-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Happy birthday Cinder & Smoke! So glad to hear you pups are settling in with your new fabulous family! and Happy New Year to you, Diana, & Carl, & the rest of your family - wishing you all the best for a healthy & prosperous New Year! God bless you.

Randi
01-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Happy Birthday, Cinder and Smoke! :love: :love:

The loss of your dad is painful, but you have found a wonderful PT family to spend your life with - and I'm so glad you're together. :)

Make sure to get spoiled today and lots of extra treats. ;)

cassiesmom
01-01-2011, 04:49 PM
I agree! :D
Happy Birthday pups, we're all here for you. By the way-I was one who committed the error that had to be explained. I never forgot whose birthday it was after that! :)

I committed the same error!

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year, Cinder and Smokey!

Laura's Babies
01-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Happy Birthday to 2 very special Pups that have a very special guardian angel watching over them.

:love:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDER & SMOKE!:love:

lizbud
01-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I made the "error" myself, but only once & never again.:)

Diana, I'm so glad to hear that Cinder & Smoke are fitting in so well with
you guys.:) I was afraid that they might get "lost in the shuffle" and we might
never hear about them again.:( They always seemed like such good dogs and
I'm glad they are still in the PT family.:D

ps. I got your address & mailed something yesterday for the C&S fund.

jennielynn1970
01-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Happy birthday, Cinder and Smoke! I got looking at this thread and it just made me tear up.

I hope that both pups, and Heidi, are doing well. I'm gonna miss reading the prayers from the pups. I'm going to miss Phred. He was so one of a kind.

Now I got me tearing up again. Dang it.

shais_mom
01-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Yes, I definately found out that it doesn't take long for calm to be acquired! ;)
It was a fun and relaxing evening - good food - good friends and good dogs. Keegan had to stay home due to her cone head at the time so I of course missed her but I think she was happier at home. :)
And I got to love on all of Diana's dogs which I don't get to do much of at the park! :)

Happy Birthday Cinder and Smoke!~ Enjoy your biscuits and make sure you share! ;)

Medusa
01-02-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm sure that this birthday felt different for you, Cinder and Smoke, but I do hope that it was wonderfully blessed. :love:

Queen of Poop
01-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Happy Bithday Puppers. Hugs and kisses for you both.

Marigold2
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Wishing you a lovely day and a great year.

ramanth
01-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Happy Birthday Cinder and Smoke! I hope you guys had a real nice day and lots of treats. :D :love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2011, 09:07 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CINDER & SMOKE!!! You're two very lucky dogs to have such a nice family looking after you now.:) I'm sure that your daddy was looking down on you both and helping you celebrate.;)