PDA

View Full Version : Kyle, our very own pettalk ferret!

sana
01-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Congratulations, deary Kyle on being Pet of the day! You are our very own pettalk ferret! Hoping Bubbles isn't jealous... :p I'm sure you got loads of treats and hugs! Have a great day and congrats again! :D:love:

tatsxxx11
01-01-2011, 10:05 AM
It's our very own Kyle!!!:cool: Happy Pet of the Day to you, you adorable, nawtee boy!:D Yes, you do your namesake proud, Kyle!:p My kind of furkid, always into mischief, making merry and putting smiles on the humans' faces! What a precious Ferret man you are, Kyle! Your Mommy is so lucky, having a loving, joyful furkid such as you in her life, keeping her on her toes, and smiling non-stop! Enjoy your big day on center stage, Kyle, being spoiled rotten! Cuddles and smoochies to you Kyle, and to Bubbles and Ole, too! Happy New Year!:love::love::love:

robintwin
01-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Dear Kyle, I like reading your bio!! That is so cool how you were checking out the dog's toenails....:cool: I thought it was neat how you got your name, and how it fits your character so nicely! :rolleyes: Keep on having a rockin' new year! Robin

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Kyle what a gorgeous little guy you are!!!:love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. They made me smile and reading about you made me giggle. How wonderful that you are one of our very own Pet Talk babies too!!! That's like an extra surprise for us!!! I hope you and your family are having a wonderully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

AvaJoy
01-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Even though you are a "naughty" ferret, I bet Santa didn't leave coal in your stocking because you are so loved. I hope you have a fun-filled POTD celeberation, getting into all the kinds of mischief you so adore doing, darling Kyle!:)

chocolatepuppy
01-01-2011, 01:40 PM
You're adorable Kyle! Congrats on being POTD!:D

kaycountrygal
01-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Kyle, You're a cute little ferret. I enjoyed all the photos but I couldnt help but notice your teeth in one of them; I bet they're sharp. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

cassiesmom
01-01-2011, 04:25 PM
It's PT's own Kyle! Hello, little guy and happy Pet of the Day to you! I'm with Avajoy-- no way Santa Paws could leave you coal, cos you are so loved! And your days are busy and full of fun!

Momo
01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Your story made me laugh - as well as your pictures! :)
You sure do look ferocious in one of them - lol! :)
Enjoy your POTD status, and Happy New Year! :)

Crayons09
01-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm just now seeing this! I was stuck at work from Thursday at 2pm till saturday at 11pm. Minnesota was hit with 2 big blizzards! It did brighten my day to get the email that Kyle was petoftheday, even though I saw it a day late. Thanks for all the comments :) Kyle will for sure get a chew stick for this!(Bubbles too)