PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted!

happylabs
12-29-2010, 07:45 AM
I love Zoe but man am I tired this morning! She was full of it yesterday when I got home from work at 12:30. I only worked half a day because I wasn't sure how she would do at my house alone for the first time.

After I fed her and took her out I had to go retrieve my garbage can from the end of my property. (We had very high winds the day before.) Well, "we" found a half of a corn cob probably brought into my yard from an animal and decided to play keep away from me. I was a little frustrated with her but had to laugh because of the look on her face as she would run up the steps to my deck and down the other side.

She went 90 mph around my house from the afternoon until about 9:30 last night when she finally decided to nap. Amen! Wow...I was tired.

I didn't close the door on her crate last night because the night before she went in there on her own and stayed most of the night. This morning I was woken up at 5:30 a.m. to big slurps! Oh what a love she is. :love:

I think before I puppy-sit the next time I am going to request someone put a small fenced in area in my yard.

Freedom
12-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Aw, puppy energy! Amazing, isn't it? LOL

Next time she plays keep away, do NOT play! Instead, go get a yummy treat, maybe a bit of hot dog or cheese, and stay put in one area, making nom nom sounds. Works 90% of the time!

boomersooner
12-29-2010, 03:50 PM
You'll miss her little slurps when she goes home.....you may have to get a puppy for yourself!!