PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Gaga the Entertainer!!

catmandu
12-28-2010, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
You are such an endearing Cat , and you certainly are as entertaining as your namesake Lady Gaga!!!
You certainly do want your Meeowmie to know that you are there and that you wants your pets and scritchies NOW!!!
:):)
You are such a Pretty Cat, and just coming into your own as a Cat, and you will have so many years of love , friendship and companionship to give your family.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All Love You Kitty Gaga , and send a Cosmic Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Little Huntress ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Kharismatic Kitty Gaga.
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Kitty Gaga what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You have one of the biggest and sweetest kitty smiles I've ever seen. :) I can tell you are one happy girl. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
12-28-2010, 12:51 PM
What a pretty girl you are! You are too cute and funny with your lil' antics...
Have a great COTD status, Kitty! :love:

kaycountrygal
12-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Kitty Gaga, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you & that's quite a hobby you have of hunting wasps etc. It sure sounds as if you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope all of you will have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

cassiesmom
12-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Kitty is like every other cat and will give everything to be petted. Once I was walking and passed Kitty lying on the floor, rubbing her head purring. I passed her but she ran in front of me and did it all over again!! She did it over and over until I finally bent down and stroked her.

Kitty Gaga, I would not be able to give in to this! I'd be petting you all day long :) You are beautiful and I really like your pink nose and the cute smile on your face in the first photo! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely happy girl!

Laura's Babies
12-28-2010, 02:35 PM
HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY LADY GAGA! You are a beautiful girl that sounds like a lot of fun! I LOVE fun kitties!!

tatsxxx11
12-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous KITTY GAGA!:cool::D:cool: What a fabulous name for one dazzling, fabulous feline!:) Temptress, huntress, as entertaining as your namesake, and as soft as pillow...who could ask for more?:) (Even pup Chloe found her bff in you!:D) What a lucky family, to have been blessed with such a sweet and loving best furkid!!!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Gaga!:) Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being treated like the *star* that you are! Please have your Mom give you a bunch of extra hugs and kisses, for me!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi Kitty Gaga,

My, you are a beautiful kitty. You have very pretty, expressive eyes too.:love:
I loved reading about you today Kitty G. Your habit of running
then flopping down in front of your people, reminds me of my own kitty,
RB Punky, who loved to do the same thing.:) Congratulations brave Kitty
Gaga, on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. SEnding lots of
pets & hugs just for you sweet girl.:)

karlyb
12-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Kitty Gaga, you are such a beautiful girl and your face has the sweetest look. You have a natural beauty and don't have to wear outrageous costumes - like that other Gaga - to garner the attention you deserve. How cute you must be rolling on the floor to ask for a tummy rub. Kitty Gaga, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many years of good health and happiness with your loving family.

mon
12-29-2010, 11:48 PM
:love::Dhappy New Years! Know all you crazy cat lovers are lovin' your kitties. Have a safe and happy New Years eve and don't forget the catnip and temptations!:love:

susanswatlin518
12-30-2010, 06:22 PM
I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED YOU BUT I HAD TO DROP YOU A LINE HONEY! :love::love::love::love:YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SWEET AND DELISIOUS-LOL SUCH PRETTY EYES.GIRL-YOU'LL BE FIGHTING THE TOMS OFF ON THE BACK PORCH! YOU TAKE A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SWEET! HAPPY NEW YEAR SUSANSWATLIN518:love::cool: