PDA

View Full Version : Sloth: Obviously NOT a deadly sin for dogs!

Twisterdog
12-27-2010, 09:50 PM
:rolleyes: This was the scene in my computer room this afternoon. What would that be like, to be a dog in my house? Lazy creatures!

sana
12-28-2010, 04:15 AM
Aww..they all look so lazy and sweet! :p:love:

Freedom
12-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Well, YOU were in the computer room, right? Had job, keeping tabs on mom! :D

Adorable!

wanwan1007
12-28-2010, 07:37 AM
It's the Holiday's they are on vacation :D

kaycountrygal
12-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Hope they didnt ovedo LOL. Very sweet... and relaxing. I think I'd like to be a dog at your house... or mine. I've always said .. If I could come back as an animal, I want to come back as one of my pets... or maybe yours LOL. Kay

robinh
12-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Come on, this is a tough life! Someone has to make the sacrifice to watch over you. These generous creatures have volunteered. :D

Vette
12-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Thats what they want you to think. theyre actually coming up with a plan to take over the world ;) LOL

theyre all too adorable

boomersooner
12-28-2010, 09:25 PM
How cute...our dogs are lazy little sloths, too!! I think they are way off of their usual schedule with all of us being home.....plus....it is just what one does this time of year!! LOL

cassiesmom
12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
It is hard work to be this good-looking, but someone has to do it! :)

Twisterdog, I noticed that Iggy, Lucky and Pepper are all resting on something soft (looks like maybe a blanket or a cushion), and Crystal and Vanilla are on a rug- is that usual for IGs? It reminded me of something Freedom said about her Bichons, that they like to be "up" and I just thought maybe an IG would choose a soft place to nap. Hey, why nap on the floor if you can nap on a rug or cushion.

Twisterdog
12-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Twisterdog, I noticed that Iggy, Lucky and Pepper are all resting on something soft (looks like maybe a blanket or a cushion), and Crystal and Vanilla are on a rug- is that usual for IGs? It reminded me of something Freedom said about her Bichons, that they like to be "up" and I just thought maybe an IG would choose a soft place to nap. Hey, why nap on the floor if you can nap on a rug or cushion.

Pepper is a chihuahua/Boston terrier cross (?), and it's actually rare that she comes out of her crate. She LOVES her crate, and spends about 23 hours a day in there, I swear, even though it doesn't have a door. :rolleyes:

Lucky is a smooth fox terrier, and she is a couch potato, literally. She is laying on the back of the couch in that picture. She is ALWAYS on the couch.

Vanilla is a kelpie/whippet cross (?), and she is the only real "doggie" dog I have. She lays on the carpet all the time, like normal dogs.

Sequoia, who is not in these pictures, is a Jack Russell terrier, and usually lays on the recliner, although she sometimes lays on the floor.

The five IG's - Gia, Rocky, Iggy, Crystal and Jewel - would sooner chew off their own leg than lay on the floor. I have no idea why Crystal was in this picture, that never happens. They lay on the recliner, but never the couch, because leather just isn't soft enough. They will cram themselves three or four to a dog bed, if it's soft and squishy. They MUST sleep in bed with me, under the covers. They lay on pillows or blankets. They are such divas.