PDA

View Full Version : Photos-Dogs snow

kaycountrygal
12-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Hello Folks, Hope everyone had a good Christmas. It snowed here in NC on Dec 25 and Dec 26 and here are some pics I took.

Kay

Freedom
12-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Anni, isn't that snow FUN?! Look at her, he heee. such a wonderful carefree pose.

Lil Girl, I think youz SMART!

Love the birds, do you have feeders out for them? I have 2 in my back yard.

kaycountrygal
12-27-2010, 03:12 PM
from Kay

Freedom
12-27-2010, 03:44 PM
LOVE the cardinal pairs! The first bird pic was just females, I was wondering where all the males went, he hee.

chocolatepuppy
12-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Very nice pics! I love Cardinals! Your pups are adorable. I remember when my Jake was a puppy at 4-5# I would put him in my coat like your Lil Girl so he could stay out with the big dogs!:D

cassiesmom
12-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Lil Girl, you have the perfect spot to stay warm!

Look at all the birds! I've been wondering where all the birds went from around here. Even the sparrows are missing lately. Beautiful! I love cardinals!

And Annie, you look so happy enjoying the snow on a sunny day!

Kay, in post #3, picture number one--- what kind of a bird is the one on the left?

Thank you for these winter day photos,
Elyse

kaycountrygal
12-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Freedom: I have 1 feeder ALL the time year round. When it snows, I fill up 2 more so the birds were really busy going to 3 feeders. In the photo of the birds lined up, they were waiting to go back to grab more sunflower seeds.

Cassiesmom: I think that bird is a Flicker with the cardinal. I have more pics of birds but didnt want to post too many or bore people. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.

Kay

lizbud
12-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow, beautful pictures. You really got a lot of snow didn't you?
I love the beautiful scenery you have. Looks like Annie & Lil Girl both
got to enjoy the outdoor winter wonderland.:)

The pictures of the colorful birds are also gorgeous.:)

boomersooner
12-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Beautiful scenery, beautiful birds, but most of all, beautiful dogs!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.:) The snow looks beautiful. I used to live in S.C. many years ago but I never remember us ever having a white Christmas like they did this year. I also heard that Atlanta had one too.:)